The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » I finally got a shirt done... (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
This is for all my Zibit customers and those over the years who followed my concepts and use my effects and such...I finally, (by more than popular request) got a T-shirt done and available. It's the new LionPoint Studio Creature FX logo and is a nice one! Any size up to 3X is $15. (No extra charges for us big guys)
Go tomy page http://LionPoint.studio and you'll see it.
A couple of the guys were wearing it at the ECSS If your on my facebook page you know about it, lots of performers are sending in pictures Smile
There will be a drawing in April for a ZIBIT with a name drawn out of a hat).
My facebook page by the way is under DW Higley should you want to visit and 'friend'...it's not public but for performers only.

So after 75 years and 54 years in the show biz...I got a cool T-shirt. Smile Hooray!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
SacredChao
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of SacredChao
Looks real cool, Mr. Higley!

A quick aside: I don't have a website because, frankly, I don't know what I'm doing... But I'm still a performer. Does my lack of web-space bar me from buying a Zibit from you?
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Haha...not t all. Smile Thanks for the comment! Smile
Rook
View Profile
Special user
I went to the Magic Cafe and all I got were these lousy
816 Posts

Profile of Rook
Looks good! Going to have to find you on Facebook!
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

-Roald Dahl
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3455 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Congratulations Doug!
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Why the T-shirt?
For one thing it's very cool after all these years to have somebody wear your shirt. Can't deny that. Two: I made it for myself initially and got some positive feedback...people like a 'cool' T-shirt.
Three, at this point though it's this...the costs for keeping the 'Mythsonian Museum' on line is expensive...and it generates no income to keep it going. I get a few bucks off each shirt (very few since I charge lees than most for a quality shirt) which hopefully can go to the cost of the web site (so far not even a smidgen...oh well). Every little bit helps. I put a little store up there with a couple of versions of THE shirt...So...it's a FUN thing for me and it might help with the costs of maintenance of the Museum which I feel needs to be there for historical and entertainment purposes. Thanks!! By the way...the Mug at the store has a history as well...I'll tell you that someday and again it's something I made for my own use but it does have a story behind the design, color etc. and it's a nice souvenir.

It was fun to see a couple of the shirts were worn at the ECSS. Hooray! Smile

http://LionPoint.Studio
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
New items including Magic...like 3 No Evil and coming soon The Mummies Dilemma with a new twist.Smile
Stop by.
http://grindshow.com/go/store.html
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5456 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I want it all!!!

I told you this years ago Doug, that I love your website for its grit and honesty. Whether the choice of design is by necessity or conscious decision, the results are perfect. There is, or was recently (it all happens so quickly), a web design movement harking back to the architectural movement of "brutalism," which celebrated the design of raw expression. Your site reflects that notion. Be you!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Shucks, I can do that without tryin' Smile Smileand thank you. (and yeah definitely 'conscious decision.Smile )
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » I finally got a shirt done... (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL