The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Double Back/Double Faced Cards Cheap (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
I looking for a source of cheap double backed and double faced cards to assemble 2 Card Monte sets. NOT looking for Bicycle cards, but cheap sets.
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
245 Posts

Profile of Frosty
Hey LeoH, try D Robbins... I used to buy those In bulk from them back then. Pretty sure They still stock them. They are from cheap stock but should still work great for kickers..
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
245 Posts

Profile of Frosty
I'll PM you some other links if I find them once I get a chance.. Hope this helps!
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
Thanks, Frosty!
Phil Ainsworth
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of Phil Ainsworth
Frosty - I tried D Robbins but they only seem to stock Bikes now.

If you found any other suppliers of the cheap ones, can you share please?
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
245 Posts

Profile of Frosty
Hey Phil, sure! I'll PM you soon...
Phil Ainsworth
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of Phil Ainsworth
Thanks Frosty, I’ll check those links out 👍
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
245 Posts

Profile of Frosty
Ok, I didn't really want to share this link in public as I feel this source for pitch items is one of the best out there and didn't want many to know about them as they can dry out the supply but the guys there have been good to me and I guess I'm being a little too selfish.. LOL! Anyways I'm gonna share it here... I mentioned them once before but try www.trickmastermagic.com or www.custommagickits.com

These guys have the 2 card montes in bulk at a great price plus also have more pitch items with amazing looking packaging... try em out!
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
Frosty:

Thanks for the lead on this. Gerry has already PM'd me. Their 2 Card Monte instruction cards are awesome.

LeoH
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
245 Posts

Profile of Frosty
That's great and your welcome LeoH..!
I've dealt with them for only a couple of years now and I've always been impressed with how fast they ship and their prices very good too! Have a good one..!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Double Back/Double Faced Cards Cheap (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL