The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Life-changing mentalism show in Chicago (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
2994 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Can mentalism be so strong that it could conceivably change our relationship with mortality?

That's the core concept behind my award-winning new show, "Neil Tobin, Necromancer: Near Death Experience," which is playing a run of select weekend dates in Chicago starting Saturday, March 10.

Yes, it uses mentalism and magical tools. But it puts them in the service of examining the biggest of issues -- to make it surprisingly approachable and even, as the website says, "dead-serious fun."

Lending gravity to the performance is the extraordinary setting: the intimate, neo-Gothic chapel on the grounds of Chicago's Rosehill Cemetery, on the National Registry of Historic Places. The chapel was built in 1899, and is rarely open to the public. In other words, it's the perfect place for an experience that could very well change the way you think about life and death.

Got a minute? Take a look at the preview.

For details and dates, please visit http://neardeathx.com

Thanks!
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), both at Penguin.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11998 Posts

Profile of John C
Cool. Wish I could attend. Good luck Neil.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Mysterious Mike
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
258 Posts

Profile of Mysterious Mike
Neil... I live in Chicago, I look forward to seeing your show!
The performance is what really makes it all worth while.
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1244 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
I won't be able to see the show. From the comments on the video it sounds to me like the kind of thing I strive for in my own performances. God Speed.
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
jstreiff
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of jstreiff
Neil, out of curiosity how much research have you done in NDEs? How do you handle people who have actually had these experiences wh,aymbe in your audience? And what is the EXACT premise of the show?
John
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3370 Posts

Profile of Looch
Sounds wonderful, best of luck!
My Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/
Bookings: https://looch.co.uk/
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
2994 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2018, jstreiff wrote:
Neil, out of curiosity how much research have you done in NDEs? How do you handle people who have actually had these experiences wh,aymbe in your audience? And what is the EXACT premise of the show?

Hi John --
(1) Enough to respectfully use it as a cental plot point; (2) no negative experiences thus far, though I have received several tearful hugs afterward; (3) come see the show and find out Smile
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), both at Penguin.
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1573 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
As someone who has studied NDE's and interviewed some of the experts in the field, I would like to see this show. Alas the distance is too far away for me to attend.

Good luck with it.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
ThomasIndigo
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of ThomasIndigo
It kills me that I won't be in Chicago to see this. It sounds fascinating!
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
961 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
Neil, I've bookmarked the page but please be sure to let us know when you've firmed up dates and location for your NYC run.
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
2994 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
2994 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
See what people in Chicago are saying!

(Then come see it if you can ... before it closes May 6th.)

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Let's Party!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Life-changing mentalism show in Chicago (12 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL