The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Time Traveller by Kieron Johnson (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
Just did a quick read thru this. A couple effects are known if you follow Kieron's work. Lolly from flame. And to the max. It is a focuss3d easy read. The photos make it clear and he gets to the point. I love that.

I like his Skittles themed trick and diabetic nitemare (sugar from pen). Those are for sure going into my act. There are a couple tricks I can't see doing... BUT they got me thinking outside the box and I am excited where that will lead. There is great value in getting an idea that isn't you but it inspires your creativity. This book will do that also .

Well done. Will be anticipating the next book!
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
RDeNatale
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of RDeNatale
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2018, RDeNatale wrote:
I managed to get a last minute pre-order in thanks to Mark at Saturn.

Unfortunately it seems that the Royal Mail tracking says it was sent to Australia instead of to the USA. Hopefully someone will realize that North Carolina is in a different country and continent and it will eventually show up here.

So it finally showed up today. Phew!

I've skimmed the book and it looks great. Even a Tardis Picture (My stage name is Doctor What).

I assume that the pen that came with the pre-order is for Diabetics Nightmare, although mine still writes. I guess I have some work to do.
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
Thanks very proud of the book

Kind regards

Kieron
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8439 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I have to read this book, sounds wonderful! Smile

I actually heard of your work from craftsman/magician, John Jurney, who was recently at Magi-Fest and saw your lecture there. John is the maker of the very magical Coin Coalition coin set...He might've done it for you? Smile He said that you were quite magical and your lecture was one of the very best. Not to mention, he said you guys hung out a bit and that you are everywhere as nice a guy. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Time Traveller by Kieron Johnson (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL