The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Penguin Live Lectures (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1647 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Since they started [?] is there a list of all the lectures... and more importantly is there a list of the ones that are mentalism [?]

I know they have a red character for the 2nd lecture by someone - be nice if they had a code of some sort for if it was Magic/Mentalism

I guess there is no such list of what they are... but is there a list of each lecture [?]

Any help would be most welcome

Thanks
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18818 Posts

Profile of IAIN
It has its own category on their site, that's the nearest you'll get...wouldn't take more than an hour to make your own one...
I've asked to be banned
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1647 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Thanks - yeah I saw that they had a mentalism option [like a vegan option I guess] - but I wondered if there was a full list of lectures anyway... so I could go through and cross ones off... etc

Thanks for the help x
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3500 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Also, fwiw, if you look through the mentalism section, there are quite a few lectures that are mostly magic but may have a few mental effects, so it's not super helpful.

I think there is a thread around here somewhere that lists most of the mentalism lectures though...
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Penguin Live Lectures (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL