The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » NEWSFLASH: Copperfield Might Have Real Magical Powers (LOL) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2732 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2004-04-28 03:00, dovemagic9 wrote:
This brings up another interesting topic that I thought about posting on here before asking magicians some of the names they have been called. I, personally, have never been given the status of devil...(that must be reserved for Copperfield), but to date I have been called all of the following at least once; liar, cheat, evil, a fake, and my personal favorite, "Con-Artist".

I've already mentioned the lady on the bus. (Although she didn't call me anything; she just thought I'd sold my soul to Satan.) I remember doing stuff at our local community theatre and having one of the actors turn to my wife and say, "So, what's it like being married to a spawn of Satan?" We laughed, but he didn't and as I recall, he didn't talk to either of us a lot after that!
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » NEWSFLASH: Copperfield Might Have Real Magical Powers (LOL) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL