The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » UK Source For Hands-Off Multiple ESP System? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GazelleR
View Profile
Regular user
U.K.
130 Posts

Profile of GazelleR
Does any one here know of any UK sellers for Neil Tobin's Hands-Off Multiple ESP System?

I know Penguin in the USA sell it but postage to the UK is a killer.
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
HI Rik —

Thanks for your interest. While Penguin is the sole seller, according to an email from early this month, they've "dramatically reduced" their world-wide shipping rates. (They even ran a 50% off special on International shipping recently to promote it.) I hope this helps!

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
GazelleR
View Profile
Regular user
U.K.
130 Posts

Profile of GazelleR
Hi Neil, thanks for the reply. I checked yesterday and the cheapest shipping option is almost 50% of the cost of the deck, I just can not justify that additional cost to myself. I have other ESP decks I can use but I really liked the look of your deck.
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Hi Rick —

Maybe drop Penguin a note and see when they might be doing the special discount again?

Best,
Neil

P.S. Glad you like the way it looks; the way it works is even better!
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
GazelleR
View Profile
Regular user
U.K.
130 Posts

Profile of GazelleR
I have signed up for their newsletter to keep an eye out for any future discount offers.

Quote:
Glad you like the way it looks; the way it works is even better!

Indeed, I really like the way the way the necessary details are hidden in plain sight within a convincing and unassuming "test deck" look.
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
News flash: Penguin is a offering FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING from now through Monday (3/5/18). So if you've been waiting for the right time, here it is!
GazelleR
View Profile
Regular user
U.K.
130 Posts

Profile of GazelleR
Yes I saw that offer in their latest newsletter. I just have to find another $15 worth of stuff to purchase to get the free shipping. Maybe time for another LIVE or ATT lecture download.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » UK Source For Hands-Off Multiple ESP System? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL