The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Back From The Grave! (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Black Hart
View Profile
Elite user
Scottish Highlands
470 Posts

Profile of Black Hart
Hello all

In the late 1990s Black Artefacts released a VHS video tape of the Black Hart Productions' Haunted House character - 'Allain the Teller of Tales'. The video was only sold in the UK and Europe and unfortunatley after just a couple of years the company who were reproducing the video tapes ceased trading and the master VHS tapes 'disappeared'. For many years all hope of further production of the Allain the Teller of Tales video faded.

Then in January 2018, by sheer luck, the original studio U-Matic video tapes were discovered in a cardboard box deep in the dungeons at Castle Black Hart! A company who still had the obsolete equipment to read the U-Matic tapes was found and the tapes carefully transported to their studios. The video was then successfully digitised and edited with new titles and credits and transferred to DVD.

I'm very excited to say that the Black Video - Allain the Teller of Tales is now available once more but now on DVD. What's more these DVDs can be played world-wide and on laptops and PCs.

Disc one features 5 incredible routines from Allain the Teller of Tales (Frank Allen). On disc two is an interview with Frank Allen by Gordon Astley, where the 'secrets' are all revealed as well as discussions about scriopting, character and presentation.

You can read more about this on the Black Artefacts website. www.blackhart.co.uk/video.html

Keith Hart
Black Artefacts, manufacturer and dealer of weird, bizarre and psychic magic: www.blackhart.co.uk
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
728 Posts

Profile of Winks
Will these "play" in the US or are they European format only? Thanks.
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2583 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2018, Black Hart wrote:
What's more these DVDs can be played world-wide and on laptops and PCs.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
728 Posts

Profile of Winks
It would probably help all concerned if I were to read it through. Thanks for assisting.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3457 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
I hate it when they come back from the grave.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Black Hart
View Profile
Elite user
Scottish Highlands
470 Posts

Profile of Black Hart
Hello Winks

To answer your question, the Black DVD is not region specific, so it will play on DVD players world-wide, and it will also play on laptops and PCs. I am very pleased about this as it gives many more bizarre magicians and those interested in the genre a chance to see the superb act of Allain the Teller of Tales.

Oh yes, Weepinwil let me make it clear - it is the video that has come back from the grave, not Frank Allen, who never went there in the first place!

Smile

Keith Hart
Black Artefacts, manufacturer and dealer of weird, bizarre and psychic magic: www.blackhart.co.uk
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3457 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Thanks for clarifying that Black Hart, All I could see was a law suit for burial alive. That's why I have the "Bring 'Em Back Alive" policy you can buy. If I bury your loved one alive I will refund your money; However, once the seal on the coffin is broken, the warranty is null and void.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Lucien Astor
View Profile
Special user
Sunken R'lyeh
661 Posts

Profile of Lucien Astor
I would be interested if it was available for download. Alas, I no longer own a TV (consequently no DVD player) and my laptop and mobile devices have no DVD drives anymore.
Schaff
View Profile
Regular user
Fargo, ND
112 Posts

Profile of Schaff
Wow what interesting times we are living in! I too can only play a DVD if I bring it into work. Im positive I have lots of magic VHS in my basement too thst I can't watch. Smile Smile
Black Hart
View Profile
Elite user
Scottish Highlands
470 Posts

Profile of Black Hart
Hello Lucien

No download, just the physical DVD - with no region restriction.

Keith Hart
Black Hart
View Profile
Elite user
Scottish Highlands
470 Posts

Profile of Black Hart
I have updated the shopping cart and website to make this clear.

Thanks for your feedback, it is much appreciated.

Keith Hart
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Back From The Grave! (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL