The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lo-Gone by John Horn (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
748 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Https://www.ellusionist.com/lo-gone.html......094a917a

Ad copy:

After smash hits like smudged, it’s been proven that John Horn is different.

No man can do MORE with less.

The reactions he can get from a trick with just a sharpie outweigh any card trick 10 to 1.

Lo-gone is the pinnacle.

The sharpie logo clearly vanishes from the marker and lands squarely on their hand, arm, head…. anywhere.

It’s like Angle Z, but with a sharpie logo.

- Incredibly EASY to do.
- Ingenious custom gimmick.
- No REFILLS.

FAQ aka QWMUBWTYAT (Questions we made up because we thought you’d ask them)

Can they keep the pen? Of course.

Do we teach you powerful routines that don’t require stamping spectators at all? Absolutely. Including a bill switch your dog could do for making the logo appear on BORROWED, signed bills.

Can you fit the gimmick in your pocket all day without fear of losing the end or little bits of it? Well, duh. We needed this to always work, so it’s purpose built to be practical and self-inking. With Lo-Gone you’re always ready.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
It's like Double Cross with the Sharpie logo.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Looks great!

But what would get better reactions..this or double cross?

Sleepy
stookie31
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of stookie31
Oh wow! Didn't even know this was being released, I've got an old copy, use it rather than double cross as I prefer the handling and the premise and also that not 'everyone' has been performing it. ...damn you John! invent something else quick lol
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2018, stookie31 wrote:
Oh wow! Didn't even know this was being released, I've got an old copy, use it rather than double cross as I prefer the handling and the premise and also that not 'everyone' has been performing it. ...damn you John! invent something else quick lol

Yh I understand what you mean about double cross...a couple people have said to me that they saw someone perform it on Facebook etc. This might be a good alternative.

Sleepy
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
Double cross is less intrusive - leaving a big logo on their hand is kinda nervy in my opinion
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Don’t like this at all. YMMV.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3065 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
This is not self contained.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3065 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I do Double Cross (doesn’t everyone) and of course it kills. Double Cross is super serious, I thought this might have comic potential in “where did that logo go” vein.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Double Cross I use all the time love It ! I think this is just to much really the entire label ? the X with Double Cross is perfect !
KazMagic
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of KazMagic
There really should be an uncut trailer.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 22, 2018, KazMagic wrote:
There really should be an uncut trailer.

But then no one would buy it. Apart from magicians who have a very good idea on method of course.
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2018, Xcath1 wrote:
I do Double Cross (doesn’t everyone) and of course it kills. Double Cross is super serious, I thought this might have comic potential in “where did that logo go” vein.

Double Cross is only as serious as you make it. Don't copy the DVD performances!
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3065 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Good point Mandy
chriscongreave
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of chriscongreave
John sent me one of these several years ago and I’ve had some brilliant fun with it, I’ve stamped all sorts, cards, beer mats etc etc it’s great!
otreboR
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
398 Posts

Profile of otreboR
This would also be nice as a prediction.
Force the word "Sharpie" and let the spectator check the prediction on his/her hand.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Well, I went against my better judgment and ordered this from E. I was hoping this would be sold from another vendor but it didn't look like it was going to be so I ordered because as soon as I viewed the trailer I saw definite potential. Also, the creator was John and not a regular from their.

After performing this I have to say, for me, I was right. This is great! I have been using the specs hand to make the logo appear. The reactions are super! People I have did this on are truly blown away. And the great part about it is that so far people don't even remember me touching their hand! You do need to use spectator and time management but if you are used to that, you have to try this out. I have done it on adults and kids both of which are always super surprised and shocked when the logo vanishes and appears on their hand.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
I bought this. Lots of room for creativity, which has been a lot of fun.
Newb2
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of Newb2
There is a review on the Ellusionist site mentioning the stamper is difficult to conceal. Do you guys agree or have a different view?
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3065 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
When it’s open in your hand it’s not tiny. Magicians guilt will not be your friend here. There has to be focus on the spectators hand and quick but I rushed work on your part. In fairness zimhsbe it but have not used it yet.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lo-Gone by John Horn (11 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL