The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism performances videos for inspiration (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dervish
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of dervish
Hi Café friends! I've really appreciated the nice sense of community and sharing/support here at the Café. I have another question for you all....

I'm struggling to find many PERFORMANCE videos of mentalism acts on youtube.

I've found a few Derren Brown full stage shows (each 60+ minutes long) but I am hungry to watch more.

Can anyone please provide links to good mentalism performance videos (not just product trailers but actual real performances).

I don't need the video to teach me the method. I just want to see a variety of different performance styles.

In a perfect world, the video would be at least 20 minutes long (i.e. a few different acts combined together) so I can really absorb and understand their character.

Many many thanks for your responses! Much appreciated.

Geoff
Chamberlain
View Profile
Special user
631 Posts

Profile of Chamberlain
There are tons on youtube, most of either full shows, magic castle shows or ted talks, search for Mentalist/Mind Reader, and under Filter select Long > 20minutes

Here's a full show by Jon Stetson that I found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsGUp-yakC0
Mark Timon
View Profile
Elite user
429 Posts

Profile of Mark Timon
dervish
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of dervish
Ahh!!! Thanks so much for the tip on how to search ONLY for long > 20 minute videos! That solves all my problems!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism performances videos for inspiration (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL