The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Creating a nemonic to remember peter turners star sign divination... (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
For some reason, I’m having trouble remembering Pete’s method for his star sign divination. I’ve made flash cards, and put it as a wallpaper on my phone, but it just isn’t sticking for some reason.

I’ve started trying to play with some story or something to remember but that’s not going so smooth either. Has anyone created a neumonic for it, or perhaps someone who knows the method could help me create one via private messages, I don’t want to post the letters and other info on here cus that gives too much of the method away I think. So let’s do it over PM’s

Anyone willing to give a hand. It’s probably really easy. I’m just having a hard time personally for whatever reason.

Thanks.
newguy
View Profile
Elite user
411 Posts

Profile of newguy
There is a simple and great star sign system included with the Lucky Day routine.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Head Case,

I use it on a daily basis.

PM Me, and I will help you out.

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Use it everyday. Challenge yourself to perform for others and I am sure that with real world use, it will stick far more powerful.

If Peter´s one doesn't work for you, create your own, that resonates with you for some reason.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4697 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Study for a few minutes just before going to bed. Your subconscious will work on memorizing it while you sleep. Within a week, you'll find that it's much easier to recall.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Cool idea, Philemon! I’m going to try that with issues memorizing branches in other propless effects...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Creating a nemonic to remember peter turners star sign divination... (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL