The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EH2 The Ultimate Secret Weapon - Handcrafted Miracles (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Dannicus
View Profile
Special user
San Diego Ca.
616 Posts

Profile of Dannicus
The rumors are true and it is finally available so you can stop emailing me lol.

https://youtu.be/KdVgeJ5D7wE

The video is honest and speaks for itself.
No high budget Hollywood-style teaser or fancy packaging in an attempt to skew magician's thinking or justify inflated pricing.

Just an extensively performed, real world tested, obsessively refined and improved worker. EH2 has capabilities extending well beyond any other device of its kind. It has been redesigned with a cutting edge copolymer used for the fabrication high tech prosthetics. It's strong, flexible, quiet, low profile, and frankly....devastating.

We shape and finish every unit by hand in small batches. In an attempt to limit mass exposure, as well as keep pricing reasonable for our fellow magicians, we have opted to release EH2 independently. Availability of the EH2 and optional Stealth Holdout numbers less than 30 for this build cycle.

EH2- $30
Optional Stealth Holdout- $20
EH2-Holdout Combination- $45

Supplied with an extensive online instructional video as well as numerous additional videos of effects, routines, and ideas. Plus unlimited access to the exclusive EH2 user group.

Available while current stock lasts only at www.handcraftedmiracles.com
Owner of Handcrafted Miracles, San Diego
www.handcraftedmiracles.com

See our items and like us on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/handcraftedmiracles
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Special user
Norfolk, UK
916 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Good luck with this Dannicus - sadly when something is good, it will often get copied. The original Event Horizon was released in 2015, and was a huge success. Success in the Magic Industry equates to $$$, so, surprise surprise, a few years later out comes similar devices!

As an honest and passionate creator of magic, I truly hope that you get the support here that you deserve.

Much love from across the Pond X
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Dannicus
View Profile
Special user
San Diego Ca.
616 Posts

Profile of Dannicus
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2018, simplymagicweb wrote:
Good luck with this Dannicus - sadly when something is good, it will often get copied. The original Event Horizon was released in 2015, and was a huge success. Success in the Magic Industry equates to $$$, so, surprise surprise, a few years later out comes similar devices!

As an honest and passionate creator of magic, I truly hope that you get the support here that you deserve.

Much love from across the Pond X

Thanks brother and we both know that is quite true. Never the less as you know, I think my primary job as a creator is to make available to my peers items that actually work as advertised, add value to performances, and are quality over fluff packaging and hype. My only hope is that guys who are truly in it for the art, as I have always been, they can see through all that stuff, and invest in something that is not overpriced and hyped but a practical and usable worker vs. another impractical drawer filler. My reputation is my most important asset and with that intact I can only hope the money will find a way of taking care of itself.

I honestly believe this is an incredible value. I did a pre-release for the Event Horizon user group and the response has been enthusiastic to say the least. It's really REALLY good, or I wouldn't have bothered re-releasing it. The differences in actual practice make it as perfect as I ever could have hoped.

samllevy
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of samllevy
Hello !
Would this work for a coin/cap in bottle like Prohibition ?
Dannicus
View Profile
Special user
San Diego Ca.
616 Posts

Profile of Dannicus
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2018, samllevy wrote:
Hello !
Would this work for a coin/cap in bottle like Prohibition ?

I don't own Prohibition personally so I will have to rely on others to be absolutely certain but There is a gentleman in the private user group who swears it is the best device available for his performance of cap in bottle. If it works as I suspect then I would say yes, very capable.

samllevy
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of samllevy
Thanks for your answer !
Bad jelly
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Bad jelly
I have the updated version. As has been suggested it was kinda difficult to improve on the original version and credit to Dan for 'not resting on laurels' here.

When using the newer streamlined version you get that extra layer of confidence you didn't know was missing (if that makes sense) ...
It just feels more right !!

It's lighter. Easier to attach. Ditch. More flexible, not just in materials used but in how one brings it in and out of play.

None of these new benefits described should reflect unfavorably on the original design, like many, I was getting along just fine with that.
We are discussing the evolution of ideas alongside design here. It moved on because the creator cared deeply about it.

Cheers.
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2294 Posts

Profile of Doomo
What I have enjoyed using it for is folded card/bill switches. It makes them sooo easy.

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Bad jelly
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Bad jelly
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2018, Doomo wrote:
What I have enjoyed using it for is folded card/bill switches. It makes them sooo easy.

Tony

Yep using it for such purposes alongside your wallets allows for lots of motivated moves, also provides perfect cover.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3673 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Is it more secure when in use than the previous version?
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Bad jelly
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Bad jelly
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2018, magicinsight wrote:
Is it more secure when in use than the previous version?

Hi Magicinsight...Have you exhausted the many variations in the types of St.... St... you can apply to aid with this potential issue. I know Dan swears by a particular brand and it certainly works for me.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3673 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Thank you. I have tried one or two. Perhaps I can try a different type. Thank you.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Dannicus
View Profile
Special user
San Diego Ca.
616 Posts

Profile of Dannicus
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2018, magicinsight wrote:
Thank you. I have tried one or two. Perhaps I can try a different type. Thank you.

For me and others in the group I have spoken with the redesign is far more secure. Additionally, it ships with a special substance. I worked with a manufacturer and it was designed specifically for this purpose.

Dannicus
View Profile
Special user
San Diego Ca.
616 Posts

Profile of Dannicus
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2018, Doomo wrote:

Tony

GOOD ONE TONY! Yeah with literally hundreds of uses like these it was hard to narrow down on what yo show on a quick teaser video....
https://youtu.be/aKz8WWdB5P8

Dannicus
View Profile
Special user
San Diego Ca.
616 Posts

Profile of Dannicus
Over half of the available combo sets are now gone in about 8 hours. It will be several weeks before we can get supplies in to make more. I just want to make sure Café members are taken care of cause these are selling quickly.

Dannicus
View Profile
Special user
San Diego Ca.
616 Posts

Profile of Dannicus
Is it practical?

As I said in the teaser video what the EH2 allows- that no other device in the world does -is the ability to use it to add punch to your normal routines.

Here is a full live uncut routine.

In this video the EH is in play the entire time and gives a real visual element to David Roth's coins across, then blends seamlessly into a color change routine.

https://youtu.be/QUfm-KdPy2Q

Note that I freely shake hands and openly show my palm regularly with the device in play...yeah it's really like that.

Enjoy!
Dan

magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3673 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I jsut ordered the combo deal with the new EH2 and hold..t. Looking forward to using both.

Michael
—Hakim, Loreweaver
tarruntula
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of tarruntula
As has been said earlier the original EH was really good, and I used it a lot. I have only had the new EH2 a couple of days, but my first impressions are that it is a lot lighter and more pliable. It also fits my hand easier. Thanks Dan for having kept looking for ways to improve this already useful tool.
Wabojeg
View Profile
New user
Ann Arbor
74 Posts

Profile of Wabojeg
Hello. One of the problems I have heard about (not experienced) is noise from similar devices. If the device is super strong then certain clinks and such can be audible. How well padded is this device to protect from this? That said, having not used it I may be overly concerned about this from listening to other people. Thanks, Kevin
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of Philippe
Hoping to find a U.K. Dealer that has this?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EH2 The Ultimate Secret Weapon - Handcrafted Miracles (15 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL