The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EH2 The Ultimate Secret Weapon - Handcrafted Miracles (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
Just to let you know guys, Handcrafted Miracles is closing its doors, I just found it on Facebook. I sent a donation to you Dan, it's really a sad news.

Everyone, if you hope EH2 will be sold by your local dealers, I think you have to reconsider it, I don't think EH2 will last very long, and if HM is closing its doors I doubt the few remaining EH2 will be ever produced again.
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
2239 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2018, mh1001 wrote:
Just to let you know guys, Handcrafted Miracles is closing its doors, I just found it on Facebook. I sent a donation to you Dan, it's really a sad news.

Everyone, if you hope EH2 will be sold by your local dealers, I think you have to reconsider it, I don't think EH2 will last very long, and if HM is closing its doors I doubt the few remaining EH2 will be ever produced again.

Very sad news... Smile
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4344 Posts

Profile of videoman
So sorry to hear this sad news. Dan set the bar sky high with HM and they will be sorely missed in so many ways. Smile
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1045 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3273 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Why is this just being released and hours later they are closing down ? If it’s that great ? How much different or better is this than control , silent assistant or a band aid and a strong magnet ? Best wishes Tarik 🙂
Dannicus
View Profile
Special user
San Diego Ca.
616 Posts

Profile of Dannicus
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2018, Tarik Flash wrote:
Why is this just being released and hours later they are closing down ? If it’s that great ? How much different or better is this than control , silent assistant or a band aid and a strong magnet ? Best wishes Tarik 🙂

1) I thought it was important to make this available.
2) I will leave it up to others to explain the difference if the video isn't somehow self explanatory.
3)I am not trying to hard sell anyone as nearly lost units are gone already to those "in the know"
4) all items will be packaged and shipped and supported as I said previously. I suspect they will be quite valuable to those lucky enough to get their hands on them.
Owner of Handcrafted Miracles, San Diego
www.handcraftedmiracles.com

See our items and like us on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/handcraftedmiracles
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1045 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Hello Dan,

I am certainly sorry to hear of the closing. I am grateful for the items that I have been able to obtain from you.

Handcrafted Miracles web site still appears to be accepting orders. Is this an over sight or are some items still available?

Thank You for your contributions to the magical arts. Looking forward to seeing what you are able to eventually muster up.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Utopia
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Utopia
Really sorry to hear that Dan. I wish you the best of luck!
mroek
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of mroek
I haven't had the fortune to buy anything from HM, but this product looks like something worth owning. However, from the videos it does look very similar to Control and Silent Assistant, so I am (like Tarik) also curious what the advantage this one has over those.

And really sorry to hear that you need to close the doors, Dannicus. I looked at your website, and the products look very nice indeed!
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3921 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2018, mroek wrote:
I haven't had the fortune to buy anything from HM, but this product looks like something worth owning. However, from the videos it does look very similar to Control and Silent Assistant, so I am (like Tarik) also curious what the advantage this one has over those.

And really sorry to hear that you need to close the doors, Dannicus. I looked at your website, and the products look very nice indeed!

I think the advantages are obvious here. The strength of Control with the stealth of Silent Assistant (as you can tell by the demo video). Sadly this is the first I've heard of and seen EH2 whilst all the hype as been around Control and SA. Based on the demo, this looks like the far superior product but it's sold out and the company supposedly closed up shop based on the posts I'm reading in this thread?
mroek
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of mroek
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2018, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:

I think the advantages are obvious here. The strength of Control with the stealth of Silent Assistant (as you can tell by the demo video). Sadly this is the first I've heard of and seen EH2 whilst all the hype as been around Control and SA. Based on the demo, this looks like the far superior product but it's sold out and the company supposedly closed up shop based on the posts I'm reading in this thread?

Yes, they are closing up, unfortunately. Dannicus announced that in a different thread.
While I have no doubt this is a great product, I still can't see any major difference to Control and SA. Control is most likely bulkier and of the same strength, and SA is most likely weaker, but SA seems to be quite similar in appearance, and seems to also be briefly "flashable" to the spectators without drawing attention. Just as EH2.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3921 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes, they are closing up, unfortunately. Dannicus announced that in a different thread.
While I have no doubt this is a great product, I still can't see any major difference to Control and SA. Control is most likely bulkier and of the same strength, and SA is most likely weaker, but SA seems to be quite similar in appearance, and seems to also be briefly "flashable" to the spectators without drawing attention. Just as EH2.

The difference is that EH2 would appear from the video to solve the drawbacks of BOTH Control and SA whilst simultaneously coming in @ $5 cheaper than Silent Assitant and a full $15 cheaper than Control (that's if one purchased the $45 option for the EH2 which includes the hold out).
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
EH2 is superior in every way. Materials, ease of use, effectiveness.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1757 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Have to agree great product
mroek
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of mroek
Ok, as someone who hasn't handled either of these devices, I have no problems accepting that the EH2 is most likely superior to the competitors when experienced people say so.
luckyram
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of luckyram
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I can say without a doubt that SA is more than "briefly flashable".....It is unnoticeable in almost every way and almost invisible from the spectator's point of view....you know it's there and may think flashing it may be noticed but I can tell you that compared to the others it is the closest to invisible you're gonna get. The drawback is that, yes, it is weaker than Control (which I have) and the similar EH2 but SA is perfect for changes or vanishes and you are able to show your hand "empty" in motion or almost still...something that cannot be done with the others. I would not use SA for PK effects but for the close up vanish/change where you can show your hands palms up empty it is unbeatable.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3921 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Mar 18, 2018, luckyram wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I can say without a doubt that SA is more than "briefly flashable".....It is unnoticeable in almost every way and almost invisible from the spectator's point of view....you know it's there and may think flashing it may be noticed but I can tell you that compared to the others it is the closest to invisible you're gonna get. The drawback is that, yes, it is weaker than Control (which I have) and the similar EH2 but SA is perfect for changes or vanishes and you are able to show your hand "empty" in motion or almost still...something that cannot be done with the others. I would not use SA for PK effects but for the close up vanish/change where you can show your hands palms up empty it is unbeatable.

I dunno, the EH2 demo video looks super clean. The ditch also seems super clean and smooth. The SA is very well hidden but the drawback is and will always be the strength of it limiting it to what it can do. EH2 from the demo appears to be much stronger than SA but without the death grip look of Control.
mroek
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of mroek
Quote:
On Mar 18, 2018, luckyram wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I haven't handled either, but if you can show your palms up empty, then it must blend much better that I thought. Skin color of the performer perhaps also matters? If there's a perfect match between the gimmick color and the skin color then that will obviously be an advantage.
TheRealMagicMike
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas, NV
155 Posts

Profile of TheRealMagicMike
Looks like it's sold out. Is that the end of them with no more being produced?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EH2 The Ultimate Secret Weapon - Handcrafted Miracles (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL