The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » I just re-shot the "Three Way Crossing" video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
I just re-shot the video to make it look more like how I would do it for people (it is supposed to be done standing). It is still hard to mis-direct a camera, but I think the re-shoot shows the routine as it is supposed to look a little better than the old footage. Those who saw the old video, let me know if this looks better.

Dan
Click to visit:
wert
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of wert
Yep, I like the new video better. You do that last steal sooooo smoothly it's almost spooky! Smile
Ryan
View Profile
New user
Calgary
89 Posts

Profile of Ryan
Well there goes my theory that you were using the mat to ditch the coins...
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
Hey Dan, I like the new video better, especially the traveling of the last coin. Great routine. Smile
Bernard Sim
Tony
View Profile
Veteran user
Los Angeles
303 Posts

Profile of Tony
Dan

Much better! This is an excellent routine for walk-arounds and I guess is best presented standing (including spectators). If you don't mind, I'd like to use it.

Regards,
Tony
RiffClown
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorktown, Virginia (Previously Germany)
1579 Posts

Profile of RiffClown
Great Vid!!!
Rob "Riff, the Magical Clown" Eubank aka RiffClown
<BR>http://www.riffclown.com
<BR>Magic is not the method, but the presentation.
MAGICTOM
View Profile
Veteran user
Dallas, Tx
354 Posts

Profile of MAGICTOM
Hey Dan,
For some reason I cant view any of your video's on my computer here at work, it tells me it was unable to download and appropriate decompressor... got any ideas on how I can fix that??
It will play the audio but not the video!
My curiosity is killing me, I have listened to all of the videos on your site, but have been unable to view any of them.
I can view realplayer vids with no prob..
just not Wiondows Media player..
are there any locations that you have these vids in a different format??
Thanks
Tom Smile
No Man is his craft's master the first day!
J.B. Bobo
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Tom, check to see which version of Windows Media Player you have. I list the most current ones at the top of my videos page. If you don't have the most recent one you need to download it. The link to do so is at the top of my videos page as well.

I also heard there is sometimes problems using the Netscape browser - so use IE if you aren't allready.

Dan
Click to visit:
Ryan
View Profile
New user
Calgary
89 Posts

Profile of Ryan
Sometimes I have problems streaming video's online. If you right click on the link to the video, and then select save as, you can download it, and run it from your HD. This may solve your issue.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » I just re-shot the "Three Way Crossing" video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL