The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Penguin Lecture: Devin Knight 2 April 22 (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Hey guys,
Due to many requests, Penquin Magic is bringing me back for a second lecture full of all new material. I will film it March 28 and am told that it will most likely air April 22, 2018. Smile
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1636 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Will there be a million PDFs with this one like the first [?] as that's amazing value

And how much will be magic, how much mentalism [?]

Can'r wait
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Yes there will be a ton of free PDF and it will be basically a 50/50 mixture of magic and mentalism.
MagicallyMe
View Profile
Veteran user
Manhattan Beach, CA
334 Posts

Profile of MagicallyMe
The first one was awesome. I purchase a lot of Devins material. Always something good in there.
magicsachin
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
130 Posts

Profile of magicsachin
Watched it and it is awesome as the first lecture.... Thank you Devin ;-)

Psychic Money Sense- designed for an intimate close up show, this experiment apparently shows that a spectator has an excellent psychic sense as he achieves an impossible outcome using three pay envelopes and some ordinary coins.

Puzzle Mania- a brilliant routine which is perfect for children's shows. Both the magician, and then the birthday child, manage to correctly guess which pieces have been removed from a completed tray puzzle.

Aqua Coin Flight- a practical parlor routine. Three different value marked coins are dropped by a spectator into a tall thin glass of water and one is then selected. Without sleights or difficult moves, the coin vanishes from the glass and ends up inside a sealed envelope.

BLINDSIGHT OUTDONE- A version that fools those who know the original. A spectator correctly guesses the colors sealed in four envelopes. No gimmick markers.

KNOCKOUT Tossed Deck- new tossed out deck where 5 people peek at a card and each sits down one at a time as each card is revealed.

ASSISTANT’S TEST- A comedy warmup that always gets laughter from an audience as the magician explains a test he uses to hire assistants.

BREAKFAST MATCH- an amazing mental trick for kids using small packets of cereal.

COIN SPLIT- A quarter smashed on the table instantly changes to two dimes and nickel. A very visual effect. Hands shown empty before and after!

AUTO SPELL DECK- A spectator freely selects a card (no force) The card is pushed into the center of the deck. The magician gives the deck one cut and immediately spells to the card. Self-working. NO SKILL OR SLEIGHTS
Thank You Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Penguin Lecture: Devin Knight 2 April 22 (3 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL