The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » From Dreams - Review copies (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

david.alescio1
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of david.alescio1
Hi everyone,

My name is David Alescio, I live and work as a mentalist in the city of Cusco-Peru. In this opportunity I want to present to the community a book callled "From Dreams" - the very first book I've ever written. If you are familiar with Inferno by Joshua Jay, this is an alternate take on the concept where I accomplish to verbally force one card out of 52. No sleights of hand or gimmicks are used whatsoever.

My intention with this book is of course to explain the effect, but also to present some novelty concepts on the topic of Equivoque which I've been exploiting over the last years. Because this is my first publication I'd be giving away some review copies for proofreading, so if you are interested on receiving one of them just send me a request via PM.

Cheers!
david.alescio1
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of david.alescio1
Hi,

So far 15 copies of the book have been delivered. Thanks to all the people who are showing their interest. Review copies will be available until we reach the number of 30 copies delivered or march 6. Just send me your email via PM.

regards,
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » From Dreams - Review copies (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL