We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Greatest impromptuTricks Suggestions for Book (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brovzar
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of brovzar
I'm putting together a collection of the greatest impromptu magic effects for a possible book that I will publish and I was wondering what your thoughts are on what the top 10 or 5 impromptu tricks are. Please let me know, if possible, where they are currently in print or video fro copyright purposes.
gregg webb
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
The one where you get people to give you items for a book and then you publish it.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9119 Posts

Profile of funsway
I have release two of a series of five ebooks on Lybrary.com. They offer a combined 33 combined impromptu effect using 'found' objects.

The other books will contain that many or more incredible effects, each supported by in depth logic as to why and when as well as the how.

If you find any of these to your liking you can write me for permission to publish it.

"Found and F.U.N. Series" - "Single Stone", "Pair of Stones"

They are 'the greatest" because they are the result of tens of thousands of impromptu presentations over a forty year period -
and I am not releasing those that are only so-so.

By the way, I hope you mean "impromptu" and not "what do you carry in your pocket?"
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1632 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
You guys are answering to a post of 19 years ago 😃
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2334 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2021, pabloinus wrote:

Better late than never.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9119 Posts

Profile of funsway
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2021, Wravyn wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2021, pabloinus wrote:

Better late than never.

up too early and didn't notice. Thanks. Well, my points are valid anytime.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Greatest impromptuTricks Suggestions for Book (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL