The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fleaval Knieval by Marty Putz. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sileeni
View Profile
Loyal user
UK.
254 Posts

Profile of sileeni
I purchased Fleaval Knieval from Marty Putz.
A highly trained daredevil flea, climbs up a ladder, bounces a few times on a springboard, does a triple somersault in mid air and dives into a cup of water with a splash!!!
What a great crowd pleasing effect.
This was so easy to set up and perform. It went into my act straight away and rocked.
If you are looking for an easy high impact routine for kids and adults this is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrcaojNIA28

Marty goes through everything you need to know in his explanation video, with great hints and performance tips.
Comes with written instructions too.

Still cant get over, after the show, how many people keep coming up and commenting on the flea.

Great effect.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4663 Posts

Profile of RNK
There was already a thread started for this!

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......c=659837
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4663 Posts

Profile of RNK
But I will post my experience using this prop yesterday.

I used this in 4 back-to-back shows for 5th graders and it went over great! Not only does this prop have huge comedy potential, if you have back-to-back shows (I had only 3 minutes to reset!) this is perfect!

LOVE this!

RNK
sileeni
View Profile
Loyal user
UK.
254 Posts

Profile of sileeni
Apologies RNK, I didn't know a thread existed on it.

Best Wishes,

Sileeni...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fleaval Knieval by Marty Putz. (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL