The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » First Impressions - Are they attracting your ideal clients, or pushing them away? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
You can check out my latest video blog by clicking on the following link First Impressions, or you can read an excerpt here.

Recently I was reading a survey on the State Of The Mobile Experience. It was about phone calls. It stated that 74% of callers were more likely to take their business elsewhere after a bad phone experience. Of those people, 38% were likely to leave a bad review online. 80% of callers, in general, were likely to become repeat customers after a good phone experience.

It started me thinking about that first impression, and how important these first impression truly are, so when you answer your phone, and you're talking to a prospect or a client, how do you sound? Do you sound excited and interested in what that person has to say, or do you sound bored and uninterested?

Are you knowledgable about your products and services? Do you know your script inside and out, so that you can communicate your thoughts and ideas effectively and clearly, or do you leave it all to chance?

That first impression can mean the difference between success and failure.

How about other first impressions? How do you dress? How do you carry yourself? How do you speak? What does your website look like? What do you post on social media? Are those first impressions attracting your ideal clients, or are they pushing them away? Is it making them feel confident about doing business with you, or is it making them question whether or not you would be a good fit for them?

Think about your first impressions. Are you attracting your ideal clients, or are you pushing them away?

As always, I welcome your comments.

Lou Serano
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
3174 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Excellent advice.

Much like the ole saying, ‘you only get one opportunity to make a good first impression’ so why not take the time to plan it.

Back years and years ago when I was in direct sales, right before making the call, by person or on the phone, I would always pause
and say to myself ‘this is it’ and I must ‘do it now.’

I agree Lou, it helps to make a good first impression.

Tom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » First Impressions - Are they attracting your ideal clients, or pushing them away? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL