The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » My New Favorite Chop Cup Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trickbooks
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of trickbooks
Having recently become re-infatuated with the Chop Cup, I just ordered my first set of "Monkey Nutz," ( a variant of the old sailors Monkey fist knot) and am very impressed. They are steel core with a paracord exterior. In my view, they're more visually appealing than the traditional cork-crochet balls and seem to be more durable. Great colors and patterns. Most importantly, in the set I received, the "gaffus" is strong enough to work with ALL of my chop cups (about a half-dozen), yet properly weighted such that they work easily in all.

Got a set from a seller on eBay, who turned out to be a very kind and professional fellow. I found his Facebook page here:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/handsofmagic......internal

Highly recommended.

Gary Brown
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Thanks Gary for the review.

Waiting for mine to arrive and see how good they are!

The owner, J. Burke Whitttaker, very professional.

Cheers
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Got the Monkee Nutz and they are simply FANTASTIC!

Right amount of attraction, so smooth to dislodge the ball - NO hard hit on the table, PERFECT!!!

Great find Smile
Scott Horn
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, TX
417 Posts

Profile of Scott Horn
Same here. I requested something not on the menu and they accommodated me with a smile. And the color combinations are great
J Burke Whittaker
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of J Burke Whittaker
I want to thank everyone so very much for the kind words. It means a lot to me that you enjoy and use the products we make we try to create stuff that will be long lasting and look professional.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » My New Favorite Chop Cup Balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL