The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Three Classics by Olivier Pont (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

codydavismagic
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of codydavismagic
Bande
View Profile
Veteran user
388 Posts

Profile of Bande
The terrible acting and cheesy direction made it pretty hard to watch. Honestly not sure why developers go through all this effort for something I guess 90% of their audience just fast forwards. Want to sell me something? How about a nice performance of the effect -- if I want to see a movie there are plenty already in theaters. Just ,y $.02 As for the effect -- from what I could see of it - -meh.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2353 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
I like to see more on the bill to card. Looks like it could be a good idea but cant see much on the demo.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1479 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Couldn't get through that terrible trailer.
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1720 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
I don't understand this guy's release.. Imagination Box was not good and now this.. Meh.
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review website, new reviews coming every week ! http://lesavisdalexis.wix.com/reviews
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1568 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Tbh I think the change looks good.

Sleepy
codydavismagic
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of codydavismagic
I would like to see this in a full routine from the bill to spectators signed card. I worry about it being practical for a performance and not just using a dupe. Hopefully we will hear reviews on this soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Three Classics by Olivier Pont (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL