The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » 'Creativity: The Magic Formula' by Adam Wilber (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nigel Quinn
View Profile
New user
U.K
94 Posts

Profile of Nigel Quinn
I recently read the kindle version of Adam Wilbers 'Creativity: The Magic Formula'. Its a great read for all creative minds alike. It also contains a 30 day programme to get creative and I’m already feeling inspired. Adams writing is very down to earth and it feels as though he’s imparting his knowledge directly with you on a one to one basis. Which is great, because with his knowledge and experience, it has fired me up in creating magic. I highly recommend this, not just for magicians but for all creatives.
'The Mysterious Mr Quinn'
Rachmaninov
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
My problem is not having such ideas, but finding time to develop them ! And I’m pretty sure a lot of magicians are like me, Magic is so vast and rich !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » 'Creativity: The Magic Formula' by Adam Wilber (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL