The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Global Fire Power In Detail (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4979 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
Still waiting. Are we talking currently?

Magicfish, how many murders and tortured bodies does it take to certify someone as a psychopath? I just want to be sure of your definitions first.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20440 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Like it or not being born geographically advantageous is a thing. It is not a thing that will ever change. It never has. All you can do is make the most of what you have. Sorry but life has winners and some losers and quite often the reality of that is decided by an accident of geography. How do you propose to change such a thing? Taking from the more fortunate? Yea let me know how THAT works out for ya.

Life is life. Even in the Utopia of the animal kingdom some are born more advantageous than others. It is natures way. Cry about it all you like it will not change.

As for "the rest you have to earn" I am sort of in agreement with you having a problem with that. It is not that simple by a long shot. Even with being born in America there are unfortunately levels within THAT caste system. Not quite as easy to "earn it" when you have colored skin, and a system sort of rigged against you and then throw in being born in an inner city war zone and "earning it" becomes a metaphor for simply staying alive on the way to school.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20440 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I do not think it would take too much to find a current psychopath in charge of a country today. Warlords exist. They are still a thing.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6640 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Apr 14, 2018, landmark wrote:
Quote:
Still waiting. Are we talking currently?

Magicfish, how many murders and tortured bodies does it take to certify someone as a psychopath? I just want to be sure of your definitions first.
Not very many at all. Heck, You can be a psychopath without any murders or tortures at all I believe.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6640 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Apr 14, 2018, Dannydoyle wrote:
I do not think it would take too much to find a current psychopath in charge of a country today. Warlords exist. They are still a thing.

I agree, I just don't know any off hand. I can think of 1 or two from the past easily enough.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27106 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
I dunno, between the history channel, civil war reenactors, and video games it's a hot button.

Blowing in the wind?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6640 Posts

Profile of magicfish
I don't have T.V. Jon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Global Fire Power In Detail (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL