The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Whats New or Today's Posts option (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tau
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Tau
Instead of having to drill into each forum separately, is there a way to aggregate all the new posts that I haven't read since the last time I visited? Other forums have a Whats New or Today's Posts option. Maybe I missed it, but I haven't been able to find anything like that here as yet.

Thanks
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5153 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Every forum and topic has a coffee mug on the left side of it. If the cup is white, then no new posts have been made since your last visit. If it is red, then new posts have been received since you last visited. Once you read the topic, the cup will turn white.

You'll have to scroll down the list of forums. You probably won't be interested in some of the forums. When you've finished reading the ones you are interested in, you can turn all the cups to white by clicking on the button you'll see near the top of the page that says "mark all forums as read"
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Whats New or Today's Posts option (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL