The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Penguin Lecture: Devin Knight 2 April 22 (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
My new lecture at Penguin is April 22. Here is the link

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/9499
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
Woop! Can't wait.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
1838 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
One of ten can't miss lectures. I really love his effects and I have to say just one of the nice guys in our field.

Good magic to all,


Eric
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
This lecture will include a bunch of free PDFs like I gave away last time Smile
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1639 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Not sure this is the best place to ask....

But the Penguin 5 for $99

I planned on waiting for this lecture than getting it and the first one - with goodness knows what, as the first lecture was so well received, and came with all the pdfs

My question is has anyone bought the 5 for 99 offer and know if all the lectures are included and whether theirs a delay from release and when they get added?

Sorry for the derail
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2567 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Always good to see Devin do his thing
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5648 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
This is going to be an interesting lecture. Looking forward to this lecture.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
NeverMind
View Profile
Regular user
Right up there. On the stage.
185 Posts

Profile of NeverMind
For me, Devin's last lecture was fantastic and extraordinary value for money. So really looking forward to this one.
It is better to be trusted than liked.
Under promise. Over perform.
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I have just uploaded 9 FREE Pdfs to Penguin that go with my lecture.
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Just a few days to go. Smile
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
I honestly didn’t think you’d be able to top your first lecture....but you did.

It was PHENOMENAL. And you are so generous to offer your outstanding work as PDFs for free. I’ve bought many of these in the past and can’t believe the value you’re giving away. It is the biggest bargain in magic, ever.

Thank you Devin. You are one of a kind.

Smile
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Thank you,I wasn't sure I could top my first, but a lot of great stuff in this lecture.
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1639 Posts

Profile of The Duster
I'm planning on getting both when they are on the 5 for 99 deal

Then I can watch both back to back

And have a Devin Knight night
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Thanks to everyone who watched my lecture last night. I was surprised at the amount listed in my penguin account. I hope you enjoyed it.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1289 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2018, Devin Knight wrote:
Thanks to everyone who watched my lecture last night. I was surprised at the amount listed in my penguin account. I hope you enjoyed it.


I thought they paid a flat fee, but this sounds like they pay you per viewer? Just curious how it works.
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2018, Tim Cavendish wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2018, Devin Knight wrote:
Thanks to everyone who watched my lecture last night. I was surprised at the amount listed in my penguin account. I hope you enjoyed it.


I thought they paid a flat fee, but this sounds like they pay you per viewer? Just curious how it works.


They do pay a flat fee, but you also get a percentage if you draw well. My first lecture drew over 1700 and that is a huge amount. When you draw lots of people it is only fair that you get a percentage after your flat fee. The folks are penguin are more than fair with their performers.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5648 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
This was one more fantastic lecture by Devin. For me the lecture was very informative and educative. Devin goes into great detail and nicely explains the various nuances for each effect. The various effects thought are ingenious and clever. This is what I call - Excellent teaching by a pro. Thank you.

And don't forget to grab those free PDF's, they have a ton of information that isn't on the video. The Video + PDF's = Complete lecture.

Please checkout the lecture if you haven't done yet, you'll be happy that you did. I have learnt a lot and so will you. Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2018, Ustaad wrote:
This was one more fantastic lecture by Devin. For me the lecture was very informative and educative. Devin goes into great detail and nicely explains the various nuances for each effect. The various effects thought are ingenious and clever. This is what I call - Excellent teaching by a pro. Thank you.

And don't forget to grab those free PDF's, they have a ton of information that isn't on the video. The Video + PDF's = Complete lecture.

Please checkout the lecture if you haven't done yet, you'll be happy that you did. I have learnt a lot and so will you. Smile

Smile


Thank you for the kind words, please leave a review on Penguin site.
BCE
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of BCE
What happened to the "dealer demo" item that was supposed to be at Penguin? I don't see it listed anywhere on Penguin's site.

And is it made with "S.F."?
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Quote:
On May 2, 2018, BCE wrote:
What happened to the "dealer demo" item that was supposed to be at Penguin? I don't see it listed anywhere on Penguin's site.

And is it made with "S.F."?


Due to the amount of time and expense it is not available yet at Penguin but will in a few months. It is NOT made with S.F. Currently I have a few available direct from me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Penguin Lecture: Devin Knight 2 April 22 (9 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.53 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL