The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » I.C.O.M online - www.magicschool.com (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jbguy
View Profile
New user
Vacaville, CA
55 Posts

Profile of jbguy
Hi again...I was just wondering if anyone had any knowledge as to whether or not this International Conservatory of Magic online was worth the 29.95/yr? It is an online magic school of some sort. Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts about it or had joined it?

Thanks!
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
ICOM is run, in part, by Ron Dayton, one of the most creative minds in magic.
He has pulled together a host of magicians to write and do audio for what is, essentially, an online magic school.
And, before anyone asks, yes, I volunteered to write some routines for Ron and ICOM.
The point being: If I didn't think it was well worth it to the students, I wouldn't be involved.
Frankly, at that price, it's a bargain!
BTW, the URL is:
http://www.magicschool.com/

cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
jbguy
View Profile
New user
Vacaville, CA
55 Posts

Profile of jbguy
Thanks for the info! It looked pretty professional, but I wasn't sure if the looks were just the "pretty ribbons" on it to hook you in... I will definitely have to check it out! Thanks again Peter!
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4391 Posts

Profile of Paul
The other people involved of course are Bobby J. Gallo and Bill Wisch. I was a member about 4 years ago. I was given a free password for six months. I actually only visited the site 3 times. With my old computer which was low on memory it took an age to download stuff (which is why I stopped bothering). It did, however seem a good site. If not for my computer I would probably have been a lot more active there.

I would think over the period of a year membership you would easily get your money's worth. And if you look far enough, you'll probably find something of mine there. There must be a massive archive of stuff there now.

Paul Hallas
http://www.PH-Marketing-magic.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » I.C.O.M online - www.magicschool.com (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL