The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » 2018 Pacific Northwest Gathering of Dark Magi (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
507 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
I am happy to announce the forth PNW Gathering of Dark Magi: The Water Gathering. Here are the details:

The 2018 Pacific Northwest Gathering of Dark Magi
May 10 through 13, 2018
At The Happy House
Seattle, WA

The 2018 Pacific Northwest Gathering of Dark Magi is a time to share knowledge, experiences, an amazing camaraderie, and generally revel in all aspects of performing storytelling-based bizarre magic. The meeting is informal and includes many small break-out peer-to-peer groups covering a range of topics of interest to the bizarrist. These sessions will be peer led and everyone is expected to contribute – there are no formal lectures or performances, just peer-to-peer sharing. This allows us to concentrate on supporting each other, brainstorming, and learning.

Please see the embarrassingly lame website for details: http://www.ravyitzhak.com/pnwgdm2018.html

Please PM me for questions or to express your interest.

We have one space open in the house! Reserve this space before it is gone.
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
Sir
View Profile
Loyal user
207 Posts

Profile of Sir
There was an odd shift in the breeze this morning - and it seemed to be filled with subtle whispers. From the shadows of the great forests, the smell of decaying earth is stronger than usual. Something is about to happen...

Ah, yes, I can sense it now, the Dark Magi are beginning to gather.
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » 2018 Pacific Northwest Gathering of Dark Magi (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL