The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Hugo shelly sixth sense 3.0 (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Johnny250
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Johnny250
Does anyone know when this will be available for purchase? It was said that in March it would be available for purchase. It is very difficult to get an answer from Hugo. Does anyone know what's special about the new version?
Mark Timon
View Profile
Special user
596 Posts

Profile of Mark Timon
I had the 2.5 version and I sold it, now I use the low tech X-ray by Rasmus. It does the same job for a fraction of the cost of sixth sense.
Regardsr
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1664 Posts

Profile of elimagic
It's coming but there have been a few setbacks. It is rechargeable, a bit smaller, larger on button, water resistant/dust proof, etc. It connects to an application on your phone to make sensitivity adjustments and such. Also, you can set it so that your phone gives you the signal versus the device itself. It's great. Hopefully they will be out soon.

Eli
Johnny250
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Johnny250
Ok. thanks. hope hugo will come on here
Tom DV
View Profile
Special user
694 Posts

Profile of Tom DV
Contacted Hugo by email some time ago with no response
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Quote:
On May 14, 2018, Tom DV wrote:
Contacted Hugo by email some time ago with no response

Never a good sign. Communication is a must in eCommerce.
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
How
View Profile
Regular user
NJ
103 Posts

Profile of How
I believe these are coming out at end of this month. I am looking forward to it. The delay might be because he is making it a solid piece of magic!
MF Tom
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of MF Tom
Hi Guys,

It's finally available and its better than ever! Smile Comes with worldwide free shipping! Smile

Have you always wanted to perform 'Which Hand' with confidence? Read on!

More than three times as powerful as its predecessor, this tiny device allows you to perform a variety of beautiful mind-reading effects including the classic, 'which hand.' Place the sensor under your watch strap and a silent vibration will let you know in which hand a volunteer has hidden a magnetic coin.

Sixth Sense 3 now works with all magnetic currency, even smaller coins like the US quarter!

The Effect

You challenge a volunteer to a simple guessing game. They hide a coin in one of their hands, and you guess which one it is in. If you get it wrong, they win $100.

You win but propose a new game. This time you play again, but for $1000...

Playing just as well in a casual environment as to an audience of thousands, this is only one of a number of possible effects that can be performed, from predictions to multi-spectator routines. Any magnetic object can be used: coins, PK rings and more.

Range

We have upgraded the device to detect all kinds of magnetic currency, even smaller coins such as the US quarter or UK 10p.

Example Coins:

Magnetic Quarter Dollar/UK 10p (Range: 12cm)
Magnetic £1 (Range: 15cm)
Magnetic 50c Euro (Range: 17cm)
Magnetic US Half Dollar/PK Ring (Range: 18cm)

Built-in Vibration

No need for a separate receiver - Sixth Sense 3 silently vibrates to alert you that a magnetic coin is within range. Each vibration motor has been hand-selected to ensure quiet and reliable operation.

Rechargeable Battery

Sixth Sense 3 can be charged from any USB socket and has more than 6 hours of battery life.

Bluetooth-Enabled

Customize your device with an optional iOS app that allows you to change the strength of the vibration, boost the range and more! Don't have an iPhone? Change the settings using the button on the device itself.

Advanced Use

Using the app, it is possible to double the normal range of the device! This means that for larger coins like the magnetic half dollar, a 30cm+ range can be achieved.

By placing the device in a belt loop or attaching it to a chest strap under your shirt, it is now possible to perform 'Which Hand' by simply walking up to the volunteer. No hand movements. No palming. No sleeves. This elevates the effect into the realm of the impossible, but it does take practice - boosting the range in this way is recommended for experienced users only!

Specifications

Dimensions: 17 x 34mm
Battery: 6+ hours, rechargeable
Includes: The sensor, USB charge cable, link to online instructions

Available at: https://www.mystiquefactory.com/products......-shelley

Best,
Tom
corindaman
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of corindaman
Awaiting a review!
otreboR
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
398 Posts

Profile of otreboR
You can see an get a lot more info at Penguin.
Check: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/10333
Johnny250
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Johnny250
Just orderd from penguin..
MF Tom
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of MF Tom
Here is a show unboxing of the SS3. I did a size measrement and a range etst with different items. More likely your any sort of quesiton will be answered here if not PM and I help you out.

https://youtu.be/x570pxglE48

Best,
Tom
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
I will be avoiding this like the plague. Between the penguin trailer and your post, there is nothing left to 'wonder' about when it comes to the workings of this device.
Crazy.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2018, innercirclewannabe wrote:
I will be avoiding this like the plague. Between the penguin trailer and your post, there is nothing left to 'wonder' about when it comes to the workings of this device.
Crazy.

Don’t know what you was expecting most people who already own the previous version,want to know what the improvements are , size, range

Which has now been addressed

If you can’t see it then it’s probably not for you
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2018, JackMagic wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2018, innercirclewannabe wrote:
Crazy.

Don’t know what you was expecting most people who already own the previous version,want to know what the improvements are , size, range

Which has now been addressed

If you can’t see it then it’s probably not for you

Problem is, I can see too much, so can anyone else who click on the links. You're right, it is def not for me.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
Johnny250
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Johnny250
I played with it. very good. I have others sensors but they not at the same level
otreboR
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
398 Posts

Profile of otreboR
I am really thinking of buying this.
Is there anyone who doesn't put the device underneath their watchstrap or in their hand?
Could this person share how he or she hides the device?

I always have my sleeves rolled up when I perform and I want everything to look as clean as possible. So no hiding under the watch or in the hand.
I was thinking to put it around my body. When I googled I found the flipbelt, but don't know if this would work for feeling the vibrations.
Could anyone share his/her ideas and/or experiences?

It should look as clean as this performance of Bobby Motta.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGVxbM9g71c
MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2286 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
Slip it in a small pouch hooked to a long chain around your neck, so that it's positioned about chest high.
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

MagicalMichael.com Smile Laus Deo!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Hugo shelly sixth sense 3.0 (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL