The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Is there a such deck (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

A Show By Joe
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Island
398 Posts

Profile of A Show By Joe
I am looking for a rough and smooth deck where the top cards are different (26 cards) and the bottom are all the same. the effect is that spectators point to a card from a spread out deck and when the deck is spread out face up on the table you show all the cards the same
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5420 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Sounds like you are looking for a reverse "Nu-Idea Forcing Pack," or reverse "Pop-Eyed Popper" deck.
A Show By Joe
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Island
398 Posts

Profile of A Show By Joe
Thank you! I will look into that.
Chollet
View Profile
Regular user
Don't be fooled by the fact I only have
188 Posts

Profile of Chollet
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2018, A Show By Joe wrote:
I am looking for a rough and smooth deck where the top cards are different (26 cards) and the bottom are all the same. the effect is that spectators point to a card from a spread out deck and when the deck is spread out face up on the table you show all the cards the same

Seems like an easy deck to make. You could buy a forcing deck (or a two-Way forcing deck) and a couple other normal decks and make up a few on your own pretty quickly. Super easy to do and you can get exactly what you want.
A Show By Joe
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Island
398 Posts

Profile of A Show By Joe
Thank you I was going to make my own but just wanted to see if there was a deck like that out there
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Is there a such deck (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL