The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » TT what tricks do you perform with it (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jnork
View Profile
Regular user
Jason Christopher
176 Posts

Profile of jnork
Hey all! Bill switch and T&R sugar packet.
Jason
Yours in Magic!
Jason
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1339 Posts

Profile of imgic
David Williamson, in his Penguin lecture, shows the salt pour routine he did while strolling, using a TT. It's a nice routine, and it resets itself for the next table by the time you're done...very clever stuff.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
shooz
View Profile
Loyal user
Mercer, PA
269 Posts

Profile of shooz
David Williamson also used one on one of his videos to produce money from a pen cap, and then vanish it again.
Also, didn't Ammar use it with a story his grandfather told him, again using some coins?
Shooz
With you in thought(s)

Scott Shoemaker... Shooz
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I use it in every gig, multiple times. Dan Harlan teaching TT Tarbell, specifically the cut and restored headset. TT Streamers and the4color silks that weld together.
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Dec 19, 2018, shooz wrote:
David Williamson also used one on one of his videos to produce money from a pen cap, and then vanish it again.
Also, didn't Ammar use it with a story his grandfather told him, again using some coins?
Shooz

41 cent miracle is the trick Ammar does. The story line is excellent! So is the trick.

I have several and never use it anymore. In the beginning (early 90's for me) I would kill people w/ a silk and tt.
Charles Gaff
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Charles Gaff
Cool balancing act mark.
Wx4usa
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of Wx4usa
The cut and restored string, rubber band, headphones
Signed, opened, poured and restored sweetener packet
Silk vanish production
Bill change, bill print from blank piece of paper, mis made bill, holes in bill change position, sequential serial numbers in bill change, torn and restored bill.
Salt vanish
Salt from an empty salt shaker
Sneaky: Tear open a mini bag of M&Ms or Skittles, sneak a few - then fully restore the package.
Apple AirPod vanish.
Linked 2 pieces of chain provided by spectator.
Bent penny
Torn and restored napkin
EZ lotto, $100 bill in 4 small pay envelopes. $1 bill in each one.
Pay envelope silk switch... changes color.
TT blendo
Nuts and bolts. 2 washers, 2 nuts and 2 bolts magically screw themselves together.
Water from an empty mini solo cup held by a spectator.
Un Tie me. 4 different colored pieces of yarn tied together and placed in pay envelope given to spectator untie themselves.
5 dimes to half dollar
Counterfeit Strip: Streamer from a dollar bill. (Anti-Counterfeit strip) Then give the bill to the spectator --- then vanish the bill to avoid arrest for tampering with it.
CLOROX: Color change silk in spectators’ hand- Colored silk turns white!
Yukkie: Did this for kids once. Signed note is produced in sealed can of beanie weenies held by kid.

These are just some fun silly things I do with just a TT
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Card stab.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
Taking a different tack - there are time in which the TT can be visible in place of your real thumb,

For 'example, a basket with a handle can be held with the fingers inside and the thumb behind the handle and sticking out.
During the effect a TT replaces the thumb and is visible sticking our behind the handle. This frees up your thumb for steals or other hidden action.

Other folks may have some ideas along this line
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
debjit
View Profile
Loyal user
India
213 Posts

Profile of debjit
My favorite is the Cigarette Vanish in the Spectator's Shirt
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Quote:
On Apr 25, 2018, Dick Oslund wrote:
I learned the HUNDRED DOLLAR SWITCH from Mike Koslowski, WITHOUT a TT. in Chicago, when he first wrote his booklet. --Now,I can't do it WITH a TT!

Koslowski didn't use a TT either.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
I think my favorite TT effect was when Aldo Colombini, performing for SAM 252, made a grand production out of vanishing a TT... by using a bigger TT, of course. It was very Spinal Tap. Smile
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
FrankFindley
View Profile
Inner circle
1040 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
Quote:
On Jan 13, 2019, funsway wrote:
Other folks may have some ideas along this line

The balancing playing card/business card principle is another alternative use.
sebola
View Profile
New user
Germany
36 Posts

Profile of sebola
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2018, Rainboguy wrote:
I hand out my business card using a TT as a "Secret Weapon", balancing the card face forward, long-side up and down, on the back of my hand with this line.."I bet you've never seen a Magic Business card.....so.here...watch this!"

Here's "The Move".... With the TT on my right thumb, I grasp my card held in my left hand, leave the TT behind it, revolve it, grasping the card and hidden TT in my now clean right hand, and placing the card on the back of my left hand, balanced against the TT sitting behind the card on the back of your hand. Let it sit there for a while while you enjoy the look of shock on the spectator's face, then reverse the moves to clean up and hand out your card.

Try it....simple, effective, and a GREAT way to hand out your Magic Business Card!

Wow, your idea sounds incredible. Would love to see a video of this moves Smile
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
2149 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
Look at Mark Williams’ video linked on the previous page. He uses a playing card, but the moves with a business card should be the same.

Patrick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » TT what tricks do you perform with it (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL