We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Staff Bios??? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jbguy
View Profile
New user
Vacaville, CA
55 Posts

Profile of jbguy
Hi Steve and Staff! I am a recently new member (and having a blast here, by the way).

My idea is maybe to have a link to a bio page when you click on the staff's pictures on the "Meet the Staff" page. The bios could contain all sorts of information (i.e. how long in the biz, specialties, places they've performed, website links, etc.) I think this would give new members that come in an idea of the excellent caliber of the people running things here.

I am still a "newbie," but when I went to the "Meet the Staff" that's kinda what I thought I would see. Right now, I guess the pictures link so people can e-mail them, but I thought the bios would be cool. Smile Just a thought...

~Scott~
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4763 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Great idea Scott, to be honest, I had never really given it much thought.

When I started the Cafe, my main focus was on the site itself (it still is), and providing extensive information on the staff never crossed my mind.

I won't make any promises, as my hands are pretty full at the moment, but I will see what can be done in the near future.
Thanks again!
Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Staff Bios??? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL