The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Paper Is Dead? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26847 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On May 27, 2018, Orville Smith wrote:
No, not from Garcia or Sachs. All I can recall is that the Pellet routine came from the same book that had the routine with the Soda Cracker. It's the one where you use a felt pen to draw an arrow on the cracker and then hold the cracker at opposite corners--no, not horizontally but instead at diagonal corners so you can use your other hand to pivot or swivel the cracker. The effect is that the arrow sometimes points in the wrong direction or right direction according to the patter. So the only way I can answer your question is by mentioning the soda cracker which was in the same book as the pellet routine.

The Muholland Book of Magic?
https://books.google.com/books?id=zAoGB6......&f=false
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Orville Smith
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Orville Smith
No, not the Mulholland book. But since that soda cracker trick is shown in your link, Jonathan, it makes it the 3rd book where I have seen that same trick. So that raises the question--what trick has appeared in the most books?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15675 Posts

Profile of tommy
Plastic bank notes are horrible. Plastic playing cards are also horrible but it is what we use in professional poker games. Cotton paper is not horrible but not 100% cotton jeans is.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Paper Is Dead? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL