The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ultimate Mummy Mystery by Magic Wagon (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
The next Magic Wagon release, Ultimate Mummy Mystery, will be available early on Sunday 29 April 2018. (We are almost there!)

Here is the description from Magic Wagon:

The performer displays a beautiful sarcophagus along with five mummies, each of which has an embedded different colored gemstone. While the performer’s back is turned, a spectator is invited to place one of the mummies into the sarcophagus and close the lid. The remaining mummies are then hidden from view. The performer now turns around and immediately reveals which one of the mummies is concealed inside the sarcophagus without either touching or going near it!

This is one of the very few magic props used in mentalism that fits all of the following criteria.

(1) The performer touches nothing to make the divination!

(2) Its completely self-contained!

(3) No electronics or gimmicks are involved!

This version is a vast improvement on the classic « Mummy Mystery » effect as a total of five mummies can be used, and something not possible with any other versions on the market! The mechanical method is also absolutely ingenious and has been inspired by an extremely scarce piece of micro magic apparatus from Mr. Herbert Martin Paufler.

• The effect can be immediately repeated and the performer, of course, never needs to touch the sarcophagus to make the divination!

• The effect is entirely self-contained; there are no outside gimmicks of any kind used!

• The effect is performed in full view and the sarcophagus never leaves the sight of the spectator, not even for an instant!

The photos really do not do justice to this very elaborate piece of magic apparatus! This is, without question, one of the finest and most exquisitely detailed « Mummy Mystery » effects ever produced. It is absolutely stunning in appearance!

The Ultimate Mummy Mystery measures approximately 19cms wide, 6cms high and 6cms deep. The entire outfit is extremely detailed and each set has been painstakingly and individually hand-crafted by our own exclusive artist and finally adorned with beautiful colored « gemstones ».

WOW! Beautiful, isn’t? Wake up early!

Simon Smile

P.S. Thanks to Mr Tony Curtis for the picture above!
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
I have a feeling that this will sell out very quick.

Tony
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Ultimate Mummy Mystery by Magic Wagon is now available!

http://www.magic-wagon.com/ProductDetail.asp?id=179&pa=8
merlin2812
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of merlin2812
Already sold out!!!

Can’t wait too see it!
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
If you missed it, maybe you should check availability with Mr Tony Curtis...
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Mine just arrived. This is as good as it gets gang. The items are BETTER than in the photos. There's a darker patina.. There is a metal like reflective base with incredible detail on all parts. The gems look like they might be worth something. The mechanics are flawlessly designed and ingenious. Nothing to plan or hide. Nothing to worry about. Stealth and subtle but very devious. Repeated factor is great. No outs. Certainty every time. Diabolical. Brilliant. The BEST there is of this type of effect. Put it on the dining room table and let people ask. Put it into a show and you have instant story and class. Worth every cent paid. This one will be a big collector item. WELL DONE!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
goodingda
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of goodingda
Just got mine as well. I agree with StarManager, this is the best of its kind; the method is diabolical! What makes it great is that the telltale is so easy to see when you know what to look for, but the audience will never figure it out!
CDenys
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of CDenys
Just ordered one at Stevensmagic.
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On May 6, 2018, CDenys wrote:
Just ordered one at Stevensmagic.

Super for supporting Stevens! Mark and Joe are super supporters of great magic!

Here's the link and if out of stock hang tight and send an email to Mark asking if he can get you one.

https://www.stevensmagic.com/shop/ultima......c-wagon/
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
j2bgrt
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of j2bgrt
Sorry I missed out on this one guys. Looks like a great effect!
goodingda
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of goodingda
I have no doubt these will show up on eBay (MW props always do). My gut feel is that you will be able to get this one at close to the original price.
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Quote:
On May 11, 2018, goodingda wrote:
I have no doubt these will show up on eBay (MW props always do). My gut feel is that you will be able to get this one at close to the original price.

Nothing so far...
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Seen it for £280 inc postage

But don't know if it sold - or what orginal price was

EDIT seen another one for sale for £195 [new]
erichoudini
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of erichoudini
Hi. Can anyone please provide a link which will allow me to see a performance of the Ultimate Mummy Mystery by Magic Wagon? I am a new fan of the Magic Wagon effects and as they seem to be mostly unavailable for purchase, it also seem that demonstrations of most of them are also difficult to source. Thank you.
Eric.
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Welcome EricHoudini! It's among their best effects. I believe John Talbot has a video and will let him give out the URL.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
No video... I did provide visuals of how I perform it in conjunction with the Magic Wagon Monarch Prediction Chest in the Magic Wagon thread. Once you hit 50 posts erichoudini you can access that thread in Secret Sessions.
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
You can hit them faster buy replying "thank you" to everyone . . . LOL
erichoudini
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of erichoudini
Thank you everyone for your advice and information. Eric.
TomTom59
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of TomTom59
I manage to find one of these little beauties being sold at Pegani magic, I agree with all the other reviews this is an absolutely beautiful piece of magic, and diabolical in its method, I don’t have a great deal of collectible magic but this will take some beating.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ultimate Mummy Mystery by Magic Wagon (4 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL