The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Episode 11 - Chris Gould (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Meet the Alchemist from the Moon, Chris Gould:

http://seancesandspookshows.libsyn.com/e......is-gould
Pascal974
View Profile
New user
Ile de la Reunion
73 Posts

Profile of Pascal974
Hi Brynmore,

Are you planning on recording new episodes?

All the best,
Pascal
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Pascal,

It is proving difficult at the moment due to me living in Australia and therefore being in a different timezone from all my interviewees, plus working and being a single dad. So I have been trying but the timings just haven't been working out with the new interviews in recent times. If and when time permits I'll be trying to record some more stuff, but no guarantees on how long that will take.
Pascal974
View Profile
New user
Ile de la Reunion
73 Posts

Profile of Pascal974
Thank you for your answer and I take this opportunity to thank you also for this wonderful podcast and all the existing episodes.
ProfessorMagicJMG
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of ProfessorMagicJMG
Excellent! I took four pages of notes. Is this an older interview? When was this conducted?
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Clarke's 3rd Law

"Any sufficiently primitive technology can mystify a postmodern audience." - JMG's Corollary to Clarke's 3rd Law
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Yes an older interview from either late 2015 or early 2016 I think.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Episode 11 - Chris Gould (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL