The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Secrets of the Mesmeric Seance! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Just a quick heads up! My latest manuscript 'Secrets of the Mesmeric Seance' is finally available! This is a 50 page tour de force, covering routines, presentations, and demonstrations for the mystery entertainer, all centred around the themes of mesmerism/hypnosis, paranormal activity, and seance! The routines and presentations are all fully scripted and explained in detail.

Detailed contents: inductions with magnet and magnetised objects, induction with animal magnetism, magnetic attraction on dowsing rods and pendulums, creating 'magical objects' and allowing clairvoyance, using mesmeric inductions to enhance mentalism and magic, using historical objects as a gateway to past life regression and clairvoyance, using mesmeric phenomena in a show setting, group inductions prior to a séance, the mesmeric séance and the ability to see spirits, mesmeric experiences for the individual and the group during the séance, and more!

More details at http://www.readerofminds.co.uk/mesmeric-seance.html
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
OK .. I'll read it tomorrow ...Thanks!!!! Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On May 1, 2018, Slim King wrote:
OK .. I'll read it tomorrow ...Thanks!!!! Smile Smile Smile

Thank you!
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
I look forward to reading this. I’ve been doing a lot of this kind of material lately and have found your writing on this subject to be spot on. It’s all based on practical, real world experience. Or perhaps it would be more accurate to call it “surreal” world experience.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On May 2, 2018, Todd Robbins wrote:
I look forward to reading this. I’ve been doing a lot of this kind of material lately and have found your writing on this subject to be spot on. It’s all based on practical, real world experience. Or perhaps it would be more accurate to call it “surreal” world experience.

Thank you Todd, I appreciate your kind words! Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Just finished it .. Fantastic work .. I love it!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On May 2, 2018, Slim King wrote:
Just finished it .. Fantastic work .. I love it!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Thank you Slim King!
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Cleverpaws
View Profile
Regular user
Northern California
156 Posts

Profile of Cleverpaws
Would it be possible to see a preview page or partial page? I always find it helpful and encourages purchasing to browse a book before purchase.
docbarnes
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of docbarnes
I enjoyed the read. There are several things I an going to incorporate into my show.

Well worth the price.

Doc
vincejohari.com
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On May 4, 2018, docbarnes wrote:
I enjoyed the read. There are several things I an going to incorporate into my show.

Well worth the price.

Doc
vincejohari.com

Thank you Doc! Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
docbarnes
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of docbarnes
This is almost Vol. II of one of your earlier titles. Maybe vol. 2 from Ghosts or paranormal entertainer.

In many ways there were ideas that will enhance the show I am doing.

Doc
vincejohari.com
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Quote:
On May 3, 2018, Cleverpaws wrote:
Would it be possible to see a preview page or partial page? I always find it helpful and encourages purchasing to browse a book before purchase.

I could say that as a mentalist just remote view it, but I won't go that route.

I agree with you as a general rule, but you don't have to worry about purchasing Paul's work sight unseen. What you'll be getting is super-creative, cutting edge stuff. And, no, I'm not a shil for Paul--we've had our disagreements--none of which takes away from the superb quality of his thinking and his work.

Secrets of the Mesmeric Seance is a great example of this!
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
235 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Quote:
On May 11, 2018, gmeister wrote:
Quote:
On May 3, 2018, Cleverpaws wrote:

I could say that as a mentalist just remote view it, but I won't go that route.

LOL 😂
Cleverpaws
View Profile
Regular user
Northern California
156 Posts

Profile of Cleverpaws
I'm sure it is great. I just do not understand the reason behind not providing a page or two to look at. I'm not saying this specifically about voodini ( who has pm'd me and said he will send a preview page). It's like selling anything; "It looks great, performs like nothing ever seen before," but you have to buy it to see it. WHY? A picture is worth a thousand words in my opinion.
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Quote:
On May 11, 2018, Cleverpaws wrote:
I'm sure it is great. I just do not understand the reason behind not providing a page or two to look at. I'm not saying this specifically about voodini ( who has pm'd me and said he will send a preview page). It's like selling anything; "It looks great, performs like nothing ever seen before," but you have to buy it to see it. WHY? A picture is worth a thousand words in my opinion.

Except in this case the picture would be of words, albeit not 1000.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Secrets of the Mesmeric Seance! (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL