The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cube Impossible (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
I think maybe it only looks like all the sides are solved because the spectator can only see the top row of the other sides due to the viewing angle of the box.
tommy ng
View Profile
Veteran user
USA,Oregon
387 Posts

Profile of tommy ng
Quote:
On May 4, 2018, MadisonH wrote:
I must admit... the ending fooled me. All 5 sides are seen to be solved! How could that possibly happen!? I'm stumped.

UNLESS the full performance isn't quite a full performance and it is cut to leave out a switch of the box...

Madison

i hate to said this, but after I re-watch the full performace video and that half second cut I don't like it.

My review:

You Get a "Complete SET" the cube impossible, and make your job done.

is just like the Bad Land Bod with mini cube inside, if you know Bad Land Bod you know how is work. but I like it. and in the video Ryota & Cegchi also teach the hand free version.

here is the video(only one take for first try) for the hand free version. I sure I can do better with more practice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqCuHMDNwrk
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks Tommy...dang I just got 360 and then another cube craze illusion comes out. Smile

Just wish it could be removed from the box.....

Decomposing Bad Land Bobster
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On May 7, 2018, rowland wrote:
I think maybe it only looks like all the sides are solved because the spectator can only see the top row of the other sides due to the viewing angle of the box.

All sides the spectator sees are solved.

My review coming shortly.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
First, the demo does not show everything. There is something you have to do before you can solve the cube. This is not shown and I would say misleading. Though, the offbeat moment while the specs are looking at the box trying to flip the cube themselves allows you time to get everything ready to do the dirty work before you can solve the cube. If you are used to performing a lot and are a confident performer then this will not bother you.

As far as the changes, it is a little knacky. For some reason Badlands Bob was easier for me to operate. Though, hopefully after putting more practice time in I can get this as smooth as Badlands Bob. The only other issue I have is getting the solved red side to appear first. Right now, most of the time the red doesn't appear first and if you follow the video, before solving the cube there is a progression of red squares gathering. So naturally when you solve the cube you would like the red side to appear first.

The boxes are plastic with an acrylic cover glued to the box. In the video he mentions that if the cover comes off you have to use plastic model glue to put it back on, regular superglue will cause the acrylic to fog. Also, the acrylic cover will scratch so handle accordingly.

Do I like it? I think so. Especially "IF" I can get the change along with the red to appear first down smoothly, I would perform this. I think it would be a very cool lead in to other cube magic.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
I should have mine by Thursday.
BifKahuna
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of BifKahuna
Thanks RNK that gives us a little bit more info. Mr Effecto let us know your thoughts when you get it please.
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1279 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
I just got one today. Doesn't fit my pocket management so I'm selling it. See tricks for sale for more details.
by EVILDAN....
"The Coin Board Book" - moves and routines with the coin panel board. - http://www.lybrary.com/the-coin-board-book-p-827955.html
"SLASHER - A Horror Whodunnit" - a bizarre close-up routine based on Bob Neale's "Sole Survivor."
PM me for more info.
"Zombie Town" - a packet effect about how a small town turned into zombies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJhcoJtyOM
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1050 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Very clever adaptation of Badlands Bob. I have to hand it to these boys they did a great job on this. Nicely packaged and well explained.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cube Impossible (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL