The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » GlassSation – House of Magic – Buma (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Yes, especially when it states that the glass can be borrowed from someone and returned after
the animation. And it states that most common glasses can be used.
"Head Scratcher"
Btw...How are the volcano catastrophes affecting you on the Big Island?
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

The Big Island is alive. Fissure 18 opened this morning. All the action at this time is on the other side of the island and on another mountain so we are safe. Air quality can be poor as the particulate matter being ejected finds its way to our side.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
j.i.s.
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of j.i.s.
Pffff I purchased and I found that is very bad angle sensitive Smile You could show it just to a person in close up situation . Another trick for trash Smile
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

So sorry to hear this review. Looked so cool. Thanks for taking one for the team.
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Quote:
On May 16, 2018, j.i.s. wrote:
Pffff I purchased and I found that is very bad angle sensitive Smile You could show it just to a person in close up situation . Another trick for trash Smile

Thanks for the warning . It had that look in the video ... too good to be true , an effect that really only looks good on video , but not practical for real world performing situations.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » GlassSation – House of Magic – Buma (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL