We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ESP Opener by Banachek (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1780 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2018, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2018, reignofsound wrote:
Would have ordered, if you received what was in the video not esp symbols with Bike backs?

I highly doubt that they could give you what was in the video since what is in the video I'm pretty sure were Banachek's own business cards. LoL.

Obviously not his business cards but some sort of official looking esp cards.
Not Bikes.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4236 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Would have ordered, if you received what was in the video not esp symbols with Bike backs?

I highly doubt that they could give you what was in the video since what is in the video I'm pretty sure were Banachek's own business cards. LoL.

Not Bikes.

It was a joke m8.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1780 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

😂👍🏻

Not Bikes.

It was a joke m8.
fcchief1
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of fcchief1
So Penguin contacted me today, found out that the cards they initially sent was for a different effect. Was told I could keep them and they would add the turorial to my account! Then he said that he is ensuring that the proper cards will be sent out today, free of charge. Great Customer Service!
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2615 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I too have found their customer service excellent and helpful.

I am currently awaiting my cards to arrive but very much like the way this effect can be played, especially in 'teasing' the spectator about which card to choose. This has great entertainment potential as well as is fun to perform.

Neil
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
My experience with Penguin customer service has also been excellent. Only twice out of many orders did I have an issue, and when I brought it to their attention they made it right.
STARE, AN4QVU, Mr. Chumley Takes a Peek, The Elvis Peek, Micro Billet Q&A, Instant Psychic Readings or Just for the Hull of It (Q&A 1-2-3 + Hull of a Peek) are sold separately and are available for $20 each. To order send Paypal for $20 to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com and specify which title you are ordering.

Videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.

Reviews can be found by doing a cafe search
johnawolfe
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of johnawolfe
I purchased this three weeks ago and now I carry it with me everywhere I go. Because I am a lawyer, I present this as a demonstration of undue influence, a concept taught back in law school. People love the presentation angle and it is done in a light vein, not as a challenge situation. Having performed mentalism for over 40 years, I can assure you this is good stuff. It allows you to focus entirely on presentation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ESP Opener by Banachek (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL