The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Samael Aun Weor (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MrPoponi
View Profile
New user
Brazil
93 Posts

Profile of MrPoponi
Greetings !

There was a man in Mexico who called himself the god of the aquarium age.
He said that sex without orgasm lifted spiritual power, and man became an Angel.

Your name: Samael Aun Weor; the maytreia of the aquarium age!

http://www.gnosistr.com/english/who%20is%20samael.html

The Gnostic master, who had astral projections and had powers to enter the fourth dimension.

So...

I was having an idea: Imitate Samael ( In other words, his powers) Smile
I know that everything he said can't be proven. So in practice it would be just "anecdotal evidences".
(In fact, how can we see kundalini rising up the spinal column and awakening chakras?)

However, I was willing to do something else within that context.
I'm not interested in practicing arcane azf (holy sex; without ejaculating), but I was thinking of effects in the direction of astral projections and in simulating changes in my body (as if I had moved my body from the third to the fourth dimension).
Yes; That sounds like a challenge! - I remembered Dr. Strange.
We all know many methods, but the biggest problem is in creating effects.
Can anyone give any ideas in this direction? Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
What is your opinion on this book? https://www.amazon.com/Alchemy-Kabbalah-......8EE8RYD4
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
MrPoponi
View Profile
New user
Brazil
93 Posts

Profile of MrPoponi
Samael was a man who studied various esoteric sciences.
He believed in Tarot, Palmistry, Kabbalah, Freemasonry, Theosophy, Christianity, Buddhism and all more.
Concerning the Tarot, Samael saw the 21 arcana as each manifestation of the "self".
He believed in the destruction of the "self," causing the ego to dissolve. Remaining only consciousness.
All this achieved by sexual magic.
Turning the "self" clod in a spirit gold.
This is "Gnostic alchemy".
Sex, of course, accompanied by meditation and without the shedding of sperm. No orgasm.
Thus, according to gnosis, man becomes a god, after years of this sexual practice.
Samael conquered many disciples with his "anecdotal evidences."
He said was a fallen angel, but he stood up.
He said was traveling astral. Astral unfolding.
He said find´s beelzebub in the astral and make friends with him.
He said had encountered a seven-headed dragon, nymphs, hydra, Horus, Jesus, and many other figures.
He said that a giant planet coming to the earth, from the fourth dimension.

But ... he never made any "visual" miracles. Just anecdotal evidence.

I think of taking advantage of some ideas, such as simulating an astral projection to see a deck card (or objects)in another room.
Putting my body into the fourth dimension and producing some visual effect for the spectators. (Maybe stopping my heart or changing my body temperature).
Like I said, methods we all know.
I'm looking for a suitable lectures in this direction...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Samael Aun Weor (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL