We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Dice Bomb (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
indonesia
1939 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Dice Bomb is cool, I agreed....
I have sell a lot in my magic counter in mall. Kid can do it.....If parent ask any trick that my 5 yrs old can do it? The Dice Bomb is the answer.
Creator of the "High Voltage Gimmick" and Shaman's spirit table
https://youtu.be/Rlgl4CzUa98

IG: @affordable_illusions_magic
sharpace
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of sharpace
I bought some in China for only $1 each . Very well made and some with rainbow dice, just cann't believe how they can offer a quality product for such a low price !
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1228 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Well, if you don't have to pay for research & development or any royalties to the creator... that always helps to cut the price down.
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1228 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
The answer to my original question has been found. Tenyo are releasing a new version of 'Dice Bomb' called 'Crash Dice' and they attribute the original to Hiroshi Sawa.
sleightofhand1
View Profile
Elite user
441 Posts

Profile of sleightofhand1
The effect really is da BOMB !
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
I was thinking about this very thread the other day...
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
NEW QUESTION

Mr. Ellis has mentioned above that Tenyo has come out with the same effect called "Crash Dice" except that supposedly there is an improved method, and it's 29.95. Excuse me for saying so, but WHAT?!?!

Does anyone know what justifies this price increase? I believe that my Dice Bomb was only 9 bucks!
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1228 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
When Dr Sawa released the original Dice Bomb, it was quite expensive. (Time and money spent in research & development need to be repaid). The Dice Bomb rip-offs that have come out since haven't spent any time or money on invention or prototypes or development, they simply copied Sawa's idea. I have seen some versions of Dice Bomb even cheaper than $9.

As far as Tenyo's $29.95 price, I haven't seen the effect yet, but I'm sure if Tenyo could sell it at a lower price (thus selling more) they would.

It's the same with Dynamic Coins. Tenyo's version is expensive (but it is VERY well made). You can even buy Dynamic Coin rip-offs in PLASTIC now! Will those versions actually fool anyone? Or merely expose the secret to them?

The only way to stop the rip-offs is to not buy them.
kazuba
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of kazuba
Take a lesson from Uri Geller on this one. Carefully consider the presentation and the moment of revelation. Do the change without touching the box.
kazuba
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of kazuba
This is a very very very difficult transformation. It is impossible to do. Don't sell it short. Add showmanship and mystery. Anybody can shake a box. Don't shake it. Don't touch it. Use your gift of magic for all it is worth. Stand away from it. Change! Change! Change! This bozo off the street has got to be crazy! You are NOT a magician you are a scientist. A student of parapsychology. This is a scientific experiment! You are going to do the impossible using quantum blah, blah, blah. Ham it up. Be surprised! You have done the impossible! You are Dean Radin. Happy magic, kazuba
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Dice Bomb (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL