The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Dove Flyback (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
880 Posts

Profile of sperris
Mike PM me, I'm still selling trained birds for fly back, static flying (having them fly to perches, shoulders, props, etc.) and other forms of training. I'm currently training a bird to fly to a bouquet of roses from the back of the auditorium for a client. If you're interested I'm going to be at the SAM convention this summer making some deliveries of trained birds to clients and if you want we can meet up.

Sperris
DANSPERRY.COM
latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
445 Posts

Profile of latentimage
Sperris,
Do you ever ship these birds to clients? PM me if you have any other ones available and a price. I would save me the headache if I could get at least one that was pre-trained. Smile
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
880 Posts

Profile of sperris
Yes I can ship them, cost depends on what you want them to do exactly and how soon you need them...

sperris
DANSPERRY.COM
latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
445 Posts

Profile of latentimage
Sperris,
I am pretty much intersted in one bird that would fly back to the hand, and another one to the shoulder. I was planning on buying a few new doves this week, but if you can train them and I can afford them, I would definatly want to get them trained from you instead. Please let me know.

Allen
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
magic_man204
View Profile
Veteran user
north idaho
350 Posts

Profile of magic_man204
I was wondering if someone else trained them, would they still do the task for the new owner?
olivertwist
View Profile
Special user
Nashua, NH
578 Posts

Profile of olivertwist
Sperris,
What do doves like for a treat? I always feed mine after working with them but that is not as immediate a reward as what you are doing.

Oliver
jasonmagic
View Profile
New user
Jason Magic Productions (Martinsburg,WV)
64 Posts

Profile of jasonmagic
Have you ever heard of the film projector method. Supposedly you need a dark room and a light if you let them go they will always fly toward the light.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Dove Flyback (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL