The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SvenAgain Reusable Svengali Book or Pad Set by Sven Lee (71 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
paw
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of paw
Hey Guys -

Here is a Video using Acetone.

https://youtu.be/3EEGxtjo_jM

p

Click here to view attached image.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5649 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2018, paw wrote:

Hey Guys -

Here is a Video using Acetone.

https://youtu.be/3EEGxtjo_jM

p


Nice. Smile

Coming from the producer of this item, now everybody knows what to use. This will now put to rest the one and only main concern and sore point (as seen in these 7 pages) regarding the type of ink to be used as well as the chemical to wipe off the ink from the Pad.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
paw
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of paw
Hello Ustaad -

Thank you.

just an FYI - We are not the producers of this item. We only distribute. Smile

p
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4833 Posts

Profile of RNK
Thanks Mr. Nardi for pointing us to the truth. Hopefully Mr. Nardi won't get any nasty threatening emails now.


RNK
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Peter is a great guy and we have had long phone conversations recently and his a very good man and a dealer . However being Tarik I must pull him up on saying sharpies have only been popular in the UK for 2 years . I think 10 minimum is the correct answer possibly 20 but thanks for the honest review of this product it’s very admirable of you but I think the Sven pads are better personally as it’s a lot of grief doing page after page with a special solution but I realise you are not promoting this product just answering a very valid point about the clean up of a real permanent sharpie . Best wishes Gaz aka Tarik 🙂
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1493 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Is anyone having issues logging in to the instructional video with the supplied password?
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10616 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2018, Tarik Flash wrote:
Peter is a great guy and we have had long phone conversations recently and his a very good man and a dealer . However being Tarik I must pull him up on saying sharpies have only been popular in the UK for 2 years . I think 10 minimum is the correct answer possibly 20 but thanks for the honest review of this product it’s very admirable of you but I think the Sven pads are better personally as it’s a lot of grief doing page after page with a special solution but I realise you are not promoting this product just answering a very valid point about the clean up of a real permanent sharpie . Best wishes Gaz aka Tarik 🙂


Thank you for your honesty and integrity Tarik.

This is a product with a defective solution - to a problem which never existed.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Elite user
In Your Thots
495 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Since the days of the original "padgali" there have been many clones. But imho, SvenAgain is a real gamechanger in the field of Svengali pads/books. I guess SvenAgain is the ONLY Svengali pad/book with the erasable function in the entire history of magic. Really commend Sven Lee on this innovation.

No wonder these beauties seem to be selling out repeatedly - out of stock right now at Penguin & Vanishing, at least.
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Elite user
In Your Thots
495 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Quote:
On Aug 21, 2018, magicbyswh wrote:
Is anyone having issues logging in to the instructional video with the supplied password?


Is there an instructional video too? didn't know that. I remember I only got a pdf.
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1493 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Mine came with a video link only.
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
gibby357
View Profile
Veteran user
The Woodlands, TX
344 Posts

Profile of gibby357
I got mine without either but I bought mine here on the Café!



Leo
pacozaa
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of pacozaa
I can't find the link to "Book" version. It seems there are only Pad version left.
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Elite user
In Your Thots
495 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Yes, even I wanted to get some but they were out of stock on Penguin - both pads and books.

So I picked up the latest one SvenAgain Pro. It is basically the same reusable pad but with a genius killer routine thrown in. Cosmopolitan. It involves 10 participants. 5 of them choose a different country each and the other 5 actually get to write in the pad - how cool is that. It is a s*xy combo of Svengali and add a number principles. Has 3 big hits in 3 phases. The other routines have the same method but different themes - really neat.

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11491

From the ad
These advanced pads also contain a hidden secret feature that is explained in the companion PDF. You can absolutely kill using this secret feature in combination with the Svengali principle. Five full routines are included that utilize both the Svengali principle and this second, secret principle.

Imagine this. 5 different audience members each write a different random number in your SvenAgain pad. Another set of 5 different audience members each chooses a different random country from your SvenAgain pad.

Both these sets of random choices match in a unique and impossible manner. As a mind blowing kicker, the results also match the performer’s prediction which was lying on the table right from the beginning. A three phase triple impact routine.

There are 5 routines ideas included.
1. COSMOPOLITAN – Based on travel/holiday theme.
2. SHAPE UP – Based on fitness and obesity theme.
3. TESTAMENT – Based on gospel magic theme.
4. PSYCHOHOLIC – Based on liquor/drinks theme.
5. WHOLESOME – Based on the comic theme of ‘holes’
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
pacozaa
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of pacozaa
Quote:
On May 27, 2020, IMAGINACIAN wrote:
Yes, even I wanted to get some but they were out of stock on Penguin - both pads and books.

So I picked up the latest one SvenAgain Pro. It is basically the same reusable pad but with a genius killer routine thrown in. Cosmopolitan. It involves 10 participants. 5 of them choose a different country each and the other 5 actually get to write in the pad - how cool is that. It is a s*xy combo of Svengali and add a number principles. Has 3 big hits in 3 phases. The other routines have the same method but different themes - really neat.

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11491

From the ad
These advanced pads also contain a hidden secret feature that is explained in the companion PDF. You can absolutely kill using this secret feature in combination with the Svengali principle. Five full routines are included that utilize both the Svengali principle and this second, secret principle.

Imagine this. 5 different audience members each write a different random number in your SvenAgain pad. Another set of 5 different audience members each chooses a different random country from your SvenAgain pad.

Both these sets of random choices match in a unique and impossible manner. As a mind blowing kicker, the results also match the performer’s prediction which was lying on the table right from the beginning. A three phase triple impact routine.

There are 5 routines ideas included.
1. COSMOPOLITAN – Based on travel/holiday theme.
2. SHAPE UP – Based on fitness and obesity theme.
3. TESTAMENT – Based on gospel magic theme.
4. PSYCHOHOLIC – Based on liquor/drinks theme.
5. WHOLESOME – Based on the comic theme of ‘holes’


https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11175

I found this. It is not reusable but I am curious if this one can be used with Sharpie marker.
NeverMind
View Profile
Loyal user
Right up there. On the stage.
235 Posts

Profile of NeverMind
Pacozza,

This is reusable https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11491

But what you mentioned is different. It is spiral bound. And not reusable. I got these too. They work great but I used normal gel pen.
https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11175
https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11130
It is better to be trusted than liked.
Under promise. Over perform.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SvenAgain Reusable Svengali Book or Pad Set by Sven Lee (71 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL