The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Every meat eater wants to be a vegan and I can prove it to you (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..26~27~28 [Next]
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
Geeeeeesh... you guy with your so called facts; which can't possibly be true to begin with, since the world is only 3000 years old.... and flat.
I still recall the day I met Beaker from the Muppets. He said to me "Meep, meep, mee mee mee Meep!", and that has made all the difference.
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
Bill to be fair JoeJoe had no idea you would be using facts and proof in this discussion.

Good point, Danny.

I need to remind myself to stop doing that. Nasty habit.
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2019, Mike Gainor wrote:
Geeeeeesh... you guy with your so called facts; which can't possibly be true to begin with, since the world is only 3000 years old.... and flat.

Evidently the only exception being my back yard, where the silly corgi digs.
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1915 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2019, S2000magician wrote:
And you're assuming that man had to cook a deer before eating it.

He needed to figured out how to make a knife before he could even think about eating the thing - duh!!

He can't run as fast, his fingers can't rip into the deer's leather hide, nor can his teeth get to the flesh until AFTER he "learns" how to make tools - so simple.

Man could not have possibly eaten flesh before he ate plants, this is pure basic common sense - just think it through, sheesh. [[rolling eyes]]

-JoeJoe
Amazing JoeJoe on YouTube[url=https://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingJoeJoe]
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
Quote:
And you're assuming that man had to cook a deer before eating it.

He needed to figured out how to make a knife before he could even think about eating the thing - duh!!

Yes, JoeJoe: duh!

What does that have to do with cooking venison?

(Hint: nothing.)

Quote:
He can't run as fast, his fingers can't rip into the deer's leather hide, nor can his teeth get to the flesh until AFTER he "learns" how to make tools - so simple.

Nobody's disputing that.

What does it have to do with cooking venison?

(Hint: nothing.)

Quote:
Man could not have possibly eaten flesh before he ate plants, this is pure basic common sense - just think it through, sheesh. [[rolling eyes]]

Nobody suggested that Man ate meat before eating plants. That's stupid.

What does that have to do with cooking venison?

(Hint: nothing. Just think it through. Sheesh!)
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
YES we have our DUH! From the "World's Foremost Authority"!! Oh I miss that bit. Brilliant.

Saying duh when actually being totally wrong is HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Thank you for being so predictable.

Why would he have to have a knife to eat a deer? I don't see many mountain lions packing blades. Eating rotting flesh requires no knife.

BUT here JoeJoe try reading and learning instead of pontificating and bloviating.
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news......-bodies/

"Carnivorous humans go back a long way. Stone tools for butchering meat, and animal bones with corresponding cut marks on them, first appear in the fossil record about 2.5 million years ago."

These morons at National Geographic seem to agree with Bill. But JoeJoe has declared "duh" so I guess he must be right huh?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
These morons at National Geographic seem to agree with Bill.

In their defense, I once paid for a subscription, so they feel that they have to pander to me. I believe that "beholdin'" is le mot juste.
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Hey! Human jaws do not have the capability of tearing apart a carcass.

I mean those 2 blonde, blue eyed people who were just evicted from a garden (where there were fruit a plenty) wouldn't even want to eat one of their former pets.

Think before you post!

;p
I still recall the day I met Beaker from the Muppets. He said to me "Meep, meep, mee mee mee Meep!", and that has made all the difference.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2019, Mike Gainor wrote:
Hey! Human jaws do not have the capability of tearing apart a carcass.

I mean those 2 blonde, blue eyed people who were just evicted from a garden (where there were fruit a plenty) wouldn't even want to eat one of their former pets.

Think before you post!

;p

Yea why religion bash so much? Is it needed?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
Quote:
These morons at National Geographic seem to agree with Bill.

In their defense, I once paid for a subscription, so they feel that they have to pander to me. I believe that "beholdin'" is le mot juste.

Great. 90 minutes till show time and have to look that up or it will drive me nuts the whole show.

I agree it is THE word. But is it with an "i" or an "e"?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Quote:

Yea why religion bash so much? Is it needed?

Withdrawn. Smile
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Joe Joe wrote:
"He needed to figured out how to make a knife before he could even think about eating the thing - duh!!"

No, Joe Joe. No knife required.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Joe Joe wrote:
"He can't run as fast, his fingers can't rip into the deer's leather hide, nor can his teeth get to the flesh until AFTER he "learns" how to make tools - so simple."

1. No need to run as fast.
2. No need to make tools.

Simple indeed.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
"Hey! Human jaws do not have the capability of tearing apart a carcass."

Yes they do.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I'm pretty certain our jaws are not as they once were. I think there is a word for it though it slips my mind.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
The "duh" of this thread seems more about how somebody with very little knowledge about the evolution of man and his eating habits, has commanded 11 pages worth of posts? Now that's magic Smile
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:

The wikipedia article also states it is "It is also sold in the form of mettwurst, a spicy, raw sausage, often smoked", so yes ... there very much is indeed smoke in sight. Smile

-JoeJoe

Mettwurst is the sausage variation, sometimes smoked. Mett itself is simple raw ground pork. They are different things. But I must give you credit for reading the article.
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 11, 2019, magicfish wrote:

Yes they do.

I was being intentionally fallacious. Meaning that we have not always looked this way and once had powerful mandibles.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Mar 12, 2019, Mike Gainor wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2019, magicfish wrote:

Yes they do.

I was being intentionally fallacious. Meaning that we have not always looked this way and once had powerful mandibles.

Yes this was the point I was making.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

I know, we're on the same page... I just like taking the scenic route.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Every meat eater wants to be a vegan and I can prove it to you (32 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..26~27~28 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL