The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Every meat eater wants to be a vegan and I can prove it to you (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..26~27~28 [Next]
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2696 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I can put lettuce and tomatoes on my hamburger and it will taste better. I can eat the hamburger without lettuce or tomatoes and it will taste fine. I am never going to put lettuce and tomatoes on a hamburger bun and eat them alone.
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
The good thing about fast food is that it helps reduce the population.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Blaze Magic
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Blaze Magic
I'm a bit late, but earlier it was being argued that mammals are animals because they have fur, while humans don't. However, the naked mole-rat is not only completely hairless, but also cold blooded.

And while I am at it, the Opah fish is warm blooded, and the Bagheera Kiplingi spider is mostly herbivorous, and the platypus and echidna are mammals, but both lay eggs. That said, while a lot of animals fall out of how we define them, I think it's safe to say they are all animals.
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Mar 13, 2019, Blaze Magic wrote:
That said, while a lot of animals fall out of how we define them, I think it's safe to say they are all animals.

It's indisputable that a lot of animals are animals.
Blaze Magic
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Blaze Magic
I previously thought so, until I read the earlier pages of the thread Smile
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19632 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Mar 13, 2019, S2000magician wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 13, 2019, Blaze Magic wrote:
That said, while a lot of animals fall out of how we define them, I think it's safe to say they are all animals.

It's indisputable that a lot of animals are animals.

FINALLY. Something I didn't have to look up
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
149 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
I like that those furry animals don't have any skin underneath...
Life's like a movie, write your own ending...
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19632 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Why would you need skin when you have fur? Skin is for animals without any fur. Fur is a perfectly good way to hold animals together lol.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
149 Posts

Fur real. Smile
Cartoonist
View Profile
New user
Japan
11 Posts

Profile of Cartoonist
I've read through all 12 pages of posts and would like to add 3 things.

1. JoeJoe - thank you very much for feeding the homeless. I also feed hundreds throughout the year with my church, and many others by myself, and they always appreciate it. The thought of dumpster-diving is unthinkable for most that have homes.

2. I was a lact-ovo vegetarian for more than 2 decades. I was never so sickly or weak. Once I started back to eating meat again, both my health and strength were restored. I can only speak for myself from my own experience.

3. I know of no hospital in North America that does not serve meat and/or fish with vegetables for inpatients recovering from surgery unless a special meal is requested. I’m relying on the expertise of physicians and dietitian for these default meals.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2696 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Wow, facts. What a concept!
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1908 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
Why would he have to have a knife to eat a deer? I don't see many mountain lions packing blades.

Mountain lions have sharp pointy teeth designed to puncture flesh, humans do no have such teeth.

Quote:
On Mar 11, 2019, magicfish wrote:
"Hey! Human jaws do not have the capability of tearing apart a carcass."

Yes they do.

No they do not, your teeth can barely break human skin yet alone the leather hide of a deer. If it wasn't so sad, I would be amused that you think you can.

It is a lie guys ... you have been lied to and you believe the lie.

https://www.peta.org/features/are-humans......at-meat/

-JoeJoe
Watch the Pilot Episode of my new TV Show:As Seen on TV: The JoeJoe Magic Show
Learn JoeJoe's secrets at Magic Joint dot com
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
Animals with eyes in the front of their head, like humans and lions and so on are hunters as a rule.

https://animals.sandiegozoo.org/animals/owl
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2696 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
Why would he have to have a knife to eat a deer? I don't see many mountain lions packing blades.

Mountain lions have sharp pointy teeth designed to puncture flesh, humans do no have such teeth.

Quote:
On Mar 11, 2019, magicfish wrote:
"Hey! Human jaws do not have the capability of tearing apart a carcass."

Yes they do.

No they do not, your teeth can barely break human skin yet alone the leather hide of a deer. If it wasn't so sad, I would be amused that you think you can.

https://www.peta.org/features/are-humans......at-meat/

-JoeJoe

PETA does not exactly stand as an unbiased source. And comparing us to carnivores isn't exactly kosher. We are not carnivores, we are omnivores.

As far as cutting, pretty sure flint knives, spears and axes were developed by primitive man.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19632 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Comparing our teeth today to those of our primitive ancestors is intentionally disingenuous or just simply ignorant of all history of mankind. Each is equally probable in this case.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
149 Posts

Quote:
...leather hide of a deer.

So.... deer don't have skin but underneath all that fur they have leather?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19632 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2019, Mike Gainor wrote:
Quote:
...leather hide of a deer.

So.... deer don't have skin but underneath all that fur they have leather?

Duh.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
149 Posts

... at least they aren't wearing chain mail.
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:

Speaking of lies, are you ever going to address your claim that Man didn't start to eat meat until he'd learned to create fire, when the evidence shows that Man was eating meat about 1,500,000 years before he learned to create fire?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19632 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Give or take a couple weeks right?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Every meat eater wants to be a vegan and I can prove it to you (32 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..26~27~28 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL