The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Every meat eater wants to be a vegan and I can prove it to you (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15..26~27~28 [Next]
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
Give or take a couple weeks right?

Duh!

I said about!

Sheesh!
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6154 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Joe Joe wrote:
"... humans do no have such teeth."
Yes they do. They're the ones that aren't molars. Go smile in the mirror. You'll see them.
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1250 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Maybe the canines?
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1910 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2019, magicfish wrote:
Joe Joe wrote:
"... humans do no have such teeth."
Yes they do. They're the ones that aren't molars. Go smile in the mirror. You'll see them.


No, that is a lie. None of your teeth compare to the sharp blades of carnivores.



Taken from: https://www.vivahealth.org.uk/healthfeat......-or-both

Basic anatomical comparisons show that people have much more in common with herbivores than carnivores – or even omnivores! Just a look at an adult's mouth - let alone a child's- shows that the opening is too small for anything but relatively small pieces of food. We can't even swallow those whole, but must chew them finely and mix them with saliva before the ball of food will slide down the oesophagus. In contrast, carnivorous animals such as cats tear off chunks and swallow them almost immediately.

Our teeth are much better suited for eating starches, fruits and vegetables – not tearing and chewing flesh. What many refer to as our 'canine teeth' are nothing at all like the sharp blades of true carnivores designed for processing meat.

Our jaws can open and close as well as move forwards, backwards and side-to-side. This is ideal for biting off pieces of plant matter and then grinding them down with our flat molars. In contrast, carnivores' lower jaws have very limited side-to-side motion. They are fixed only to open and close, which adds strength and stability to their powerful bite.



-JoeJoe
Watch the Pilot Episode of my new TV Show:As Seen on TV: The JoeJoe Magic Show
Learn JoeJoe's secrets at Magic Joint dot com
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1910 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2019, S2000magician wrote:
Speaking of lies, are you ever going to address your claim that Man didn't start to eat meat until he'd learned to create fire, when the evidence shows that Man was eating meat about 1,500,000 years before he learned to create fire?


Absolutely not, those numbers are not "facts" - they are hypothesis. I'm not going to waste my time sitting around debating other people's guesswork. If you need numbers to prove your point you don't have one.

Just have to imagine yourself waking up on a distant plant alone and naked ... not knowing what "fire" or a "knife" is, your first thought is not going to be "let's go hunt lions tigers and bears" ... that would be stupidity that would lead to the extinction of the human race before we even get started.

Instead you are going to notice that your hands are the perfect size and shape to pick fruit off of a tree; it would be as if you realized the fruit on the trees were designed to be food for you.

You wouldn't start eating meat until after you became friends with dogs ... which most likely would have happened about the same time man figured out how to build a fire.

-JoeJoe
Watch the Pilot Episode of my new TV Show:As Seen on TV: The JoeJoe Magic Show
Learn JoeJoe's secrets at Magic Joint dot com
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1910 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
See we were born knowing how to eat fruit off a tree, we were taught how to eat flesh.

Natural instinct vs learned behavior.

-JoeJoe
Watch the Pilot Episode of my new TV Show:As Seen on TV: The JoeJoe Magic Show
Learn JoeJoe's secrets at Magic Joint dot com
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2699 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
No, we were born knowing how to suckle. Everything else is learned behavior.
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
I'm not going to waste my time sitting around debating other people's guesswork.

I'll see you on that, and raise you one: I'm not going to waste my time sitting around debating your guesswork and ignorance.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19760 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
JoeJoe YOUR guesswork is OK for you? OH MY! Irony impairment is HILARIOUS!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4732 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2019, ed rhodes wrote:
No, we were born knowing how to suckle. Everything else is learned behavior.


Except Foosball.
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
152 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:

You wouldn't start eating meat until after you became friends with dogs ... which most likely would have happened about the same time man figured out how to build a fire.

-JoeJoe



I can see it now... me and my Cairn Terrier happily fromping through the forest and one day; after seeing George scratch his fur (back then dogs didn't have skin) furiously, I thought... 'Huh, I wonder if I rubbed 2 sticks together what may happen?' Next thing you know I got fire and we have chicken for dinner.

Well... I'm entertained. Smile Smile
Image
Life's like a movie, write your own ending...
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19760 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I love the JoeJoe history of the world. FORGET about science, FORGET facts. No, all that is simply not relevant. Make up your own story and then tell everyone they have been lied to. Oh lord it is pathetic.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2699 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Smile
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
152 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
JoeJoe is a man who thinks he is a loner...
Image
Life's like a movie, write your own ending...
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2019, Mike Gainor wrote:
JoeJoe is a man who thinks he is a loner...

Blasphemy.
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
If you need numbers to prove your point you don't have one.

Bobby: I'm older than you are.

Mary: No you're not.

Bobby: I am.

Mary: Are not!

Bobby: I'm nine years old, you're only three years old.

Mary: If you need numbers to prove your point you don't have one.
Jack Straw
View Profile
Special user
Wichita
861 Posts

Profile of Jack Straw
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2019, S2000magician wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2019, Mike Gainor wrote:
JoeJoe is a man who thinks he is a loner...

Blasphemy.


But he knew it wouldn't last.
Jack Straw from Wichita, cut his buddy down
And dug for him a shallow grave, and laid his body down
Half a mile from Tucson, by the morning light
One man gone and another to go, my old buddy you're moving much too slow
We can share the women, we can share the wine
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19760 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2019, S2000magician wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
If you need numbers to prove your point you don't have one.

Bobby: I'm older than you are.

Mary: No you're not.

Bobby: I am.

Mary: Are not!

Bobby: I'm nine years old, you're only three years old.

Mary: If you need numbers to prove your point you don't have one.


I am curious as to how JoeJoe defines what a fact is.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1910 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
I am curious as to how JoeJoe defines what a fact is.


It was Nikola Tesla that said "today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality".

Guessing when man learned to make a "knife", and then guessing when he learned to build a "fire", and comparing the two numbers is "math", not "science".

Science is the observation of nature for the purpose of learning and understanding how the universe works. If they can't show you a working example in nature, they are most likely lying to you.

Newton came up with his theory of gravity when he observed an apple fall from a tree and realized "there must be an invisible force pulling the apple to the ground" ... you don't need numbers to prove gravity exists, and ironically his numbers were all wrong yet they still teach children what gravity is by showing them a picture of Newton sitting under an apple tree.



I have posted facts, they were dismissed because PETA is not an unbiased source. You only want to hear facts that agree with your own biases.



Okay, I don't need PETA to prove my point. Facts are facts no matter where they come from. Here is a link to one of your "science" articles - you'll like this one - it goes back even further than I do and even has numbers in it:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/arch....../463305/

"It's the first primate ever known: Purgatorius ... an accomplished tree climber-and a vegan. It gave up the insect-based diet of its ancestors in favor of newly abundant fruits and flowers"

"Then Sahelanthropus tchadensis entered the African primate scene ... Nevertheless, meat-eating still hadn't caught on among our ancestors"

"Later on, the several species of Australopithecus ... weren't hooked on meat, either."

"Did australopiths ever eat meat? It's possible. Just as modern chimps occasionally hunt colobus monkeys, our ancestors may have occasionally dined on the raw meat of small monkeys, too. Yet the guts of early hominins wouldn't have allowed them to have a meat-heavy diet"

"It seems that our bodies had to adjust gradually, first getting hooked on seeds and nuts ... A seed-and-nut diet could have prepared our ancestors for a carnivorous lifestyle in another way, too: It could have given them the tools for carving carcasses."

"But being capable is one thing; having the will and skill to go out and get meat is quite another. So what inspired our ancestors to look at antelopes and hippos as potential dinners? The answer, or at least a part of it, may lie in a change of climate ... As the rains became less abundant, so did the fruits, leaves, and flowers that our ancestors relied on. "





So there ya have it, my "examples-in-nature" or your gutter-science ... any way you spin it we come from vegan DNA stock. We are not natural born meat eaters; much like our use of tools, it is learned behavior that most likely began out of necessity.

-JoeJoe
Watch the Pilot Episode of my new TV Show:As Seen on TV: The JoeJoe Magic Show
Learn JoeJoe's secrets at Magic Joint dot com
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19760 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Are you being intentionally obtuse?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Every meat eater wants to be a vegan and I can prove it to you (32 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15..26~27~28 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL