The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Every meat eater wants to be a vegan and I can prove it to you (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..26~27~28 [Next]
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19766 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2019, S2000magician wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2019, Mike Gainor wrote:
if I have to choose between a piece of beef or a carrot... I'll choose the beef.

That's your problem right there ... if your only option is carrot than yeah ... but interestingly enough, I don't eat carrots. What makes you think vegans survive on carrots??

And that's your problem right there: you're acting incredibly stupid.

What makes you think he is acting?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1910 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2019, Cartoonist wrote:
Once again, as a lacto-ovo vegetarian for over 2 decades, I feel qualified to add input. Since I started eating meat again, my health and strength returned. I also just read that vegans are experiencing issues with hair loss which I never knew about. No problem for me, as I'm always "high and tight."

Eggs are designed for chickens and milk is not something adults should drink (man is the only creature that drinks milk past infancy).

The "balanced diet" suggests you can eat unhealthy foods like eggs dairy and meat because you are going to balance it with healthy foods like fruits and vegetables. It doesn't work.

-JoeJoe
Watch the Pilot Episode of my new TV Show:As Seen on TV: The JoeJoe Magic Show
Learn JoeJoe's secrets at Magic Joint dot com
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
152 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
Smile

... and I just ate 5 boiled eggs. Well... it's been nice knowing all of you...
Life's like a movie, write your own ending...
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
Quote:
Once again, as a lacto-ovo vegetarian for over 2 decades, I feel qualified to add input. Since I started eating meat again, my health and strength returned. I also just read that vegans are experiencing issues with hair loss which I never knew about. No problem for me, as I'm always "high and tight."

Eggs are designed for chickens . . . .

Eggs are eaten by a host of carnivores and omnivores.

You may have a point, but I doubt it.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15746 Posts

Profile of tommy
My old cat drinks milk so I guess it must be an old man.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Cartoonist
View Profile
New user
Japan
11 Posts

Profile of Cartoonist
Thank you very much Mike Gainor for posting that cartoon. I still don't how to do many things here on the Café. Much appreciated, thanks again.
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1250 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
OK given how I was treated by joey, I shouldn't post this but I'll be the bigger man.

https://www.homegrownfoodsummit.com/registration/

This is 7 days of webinars covering home grown food. I've consulted with many of the presenters for my book and found them all to be EXPERTS in their field. NO BS, just straight forward solutions to many gardening problems and situations.

Here is a copy of the schedule, https://s3.amazonaws.com/hgfs2019/HomeGr......_new.pdf

Note: I'm not validating anything about joey's points, just providing a resource for those interested in growing their own food Smile
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6156 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
Quote:

Eggs are designed for chickens and milk is not something adults should drink (man is the only creature that drinks milk past infancy).

The "balanced diet" suggests you can eat unhealthy foods like eggs dairy and meat because you are going to balance it with healthy foods like fruits and vegetables. It doesn't work.

-JoeJoe

No. Eggs are not designed for chickens. Eggs are the favourite and often preferred meal of many many species. They are extremely nutritious and are readily available once a parent has been distracted or cunningly lured away from its nest.
Milk is much more difficult to acquire but equally desirable to the opportunistic feeder. Alas it is a much more perilous undertaking to try and suckle directly from the teet of a mother from a different species.
Man is the only one who drinks milk past infancy because the others haven't figured out how to do it yet.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19766 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
What ludicrous examples!

Eggs are designed for chickens? Ummm no they are designed for reproduction. DUH! As if chickens are the only ones clever enough to use eggs LOL!

I guess reading is fundamental but comprehension is an advanced skill.

And JoeJoe the milk example is just so wacked out that I am not even going to address it. It can stand all by itself.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1910 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2019, Senor Fabuloso wrote:
just providing a resource for those interested in growing their own food

They don't want to eat their own food.

They want to eat the chicken's food (eggs), or they want to eat the cow's food (milk) ... or take the creatures life and just eat it.

But to grow and eat their OWN food ... they don't want to do that.

-JoeJoe
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19766 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
OH MY LORD you just get less cogent every post.

"They want to eat the chicken's food (eggs)"?

CHICKENS DO NOT EAT THEIR OWN EGGS!

You put yourself forth as the world's foremost authority on EVERYTHING, and you can't even state a clear point. My lord it is hilarious.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
152 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
The Black Knight ALWAYS TRIUMPHS! Smile
Life's like a movie, write your own ending...
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2699 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
Quote:
just providing a resource for those interested in growing their own food

They want to eat the chicken's food (eggs), or they want to eat the cow's food (milk) ... or take the creatures life and just eat it.

-JoeJoe

Eggs are not chicken's food. Just sayin'
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6156 Posts

Profile of magicfish
LOL "eggs were designed for chickens"
I can die now. I've officially heard it all.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15746 Posts

Profile of tommy
Chew on this: were eggs designed for chickens or chickens designed for eggs?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6156 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Let me ask the Duck, the Turkey, the Nile Monitor and the Platypus.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19766 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Or a human female.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1250 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
OK given how I was treated by joey, I shouldn't post this but I'll be the bigger man.

https://www.homegrownfoodsummit.com/registration/

This is 7 days of webinars covering home grown food. I've consulted with many of the presenters for my book and found them all to be EXPERTS in their field. NO BS, just straight forward solutions to many gardening problems and situations.

Here is a copy of the schedule, https://s3.amazonaws.com/hgfs2019/HomeGr......_new.pdf

Note: I'm not validating anything about joey's points, just providing a resource for those interested in growing their own food Smile

-JoeJoe

What they don't want joey, is to be feed nonsense. That's why I posted those links. Better to get FACTS from EXPERTS than drivel, from the self deluded.
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15746 Posts

Profile of tommy
Magicians feed their audience nonsense and then expertly make sense of it, which is food for thought.

Tommy
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1910 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2019, ed rhodes wrote:
Eggs are not chicken's food. Just sayin'

THe white part of the egg is food for the baby chicken fetus inside the yolk; a chicken does not have an umbilical cord, thus the mother puts enough food in the egg for it to hatch.

So yes, eggs very much are indeed food specifically designed for chickens. This video will give you the truth about eggs and the egg industry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utPkDP3T7R4

-JoeJoe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Every meat eater wants to be a vegan and I can prove it to you (32 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..26~27~28 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL