The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Every meat eater wants to be a vegan and I can prove it to you (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22..26~27~28 [Next]
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15675 Posts

Profile of tommy
My daughter in law is vegan and she is the fittest person I know: she is a runner. She has just had a baby girl and I guess she will also be a vegan but at the moment she is drinking only milk and I also guess that is allowed.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4668 Posts

Profile of landmark
Whose milk?
Mike Gainor
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
131 Posts

Profile of Mike Gainor
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2019, landmark wrote:
Whose milk?



Only's...
Image
Puppets seem like vampires sometimes. They live, and you're depleted.
Henry Selick
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15675 Posts

Profile of tommy
I am not sure who owns the milk but the baby seems to be demanding it. Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19394 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2019, prankmonster wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
Ok let me help. A lack of understanding in no way proves your point. It certainly does not lead to aliens.

So basically God is love. Love is blind. Ray Charles is blind. Ray Charles is God is your proof you choose to put forth.

And since weer lack proof that he isn't God he then must be.


A lack of understanding from an objective reality view point. We keep looking at physical things trying to understand and observe non-physical things.

There is no indication anywhere that God is love.


You are giving JoeJoe a run for his money in the most ridiculous position taken in this thread. It has become a very competitive title.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
prankmonster
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of prankmonster
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2019, Mike Gainor wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2019, prankmonster wrote:
...Do you have an explanation as to why human consciousness is so different than every other living creature on this Planet?


Unless you are actually a Vulcan doing a mind melt I don't see how you can measure consciousness of non-human life.

As a test... I tried to read the consciousness of my puppet Behemoth... I sensed he had a left-handed mindset.


Forget non-human life, How about measuring consciousness in humans? Do you know a human that can do that or a vulcan?
Mike Gainor
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
131 Posts

Profile of Mike Gainor
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2019, prankmonster wrote:

Forget non-human life, How about measuring consciousness in humans? Do you know a human that can do that or a vulcan?



I believe they are called doctors... Smile

how to measure consciousness
Image
Puppets seem like vampires sometimes. They live, and you're depleted.
Henry Selick
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4668 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
How about measuring consciousness in humans? Do you know a human that can do that or a vulcan?


How about the square root of Paris? Do you know a human that can do that or a vulcan?
Mike Gainor
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
131 Posts

Profile of Mike Gainor
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2019, landmark wrote:
Quote:
How about measuring consciousness in humans? Do you know a human that can do that or a vulcan?


How about the square root of Paris? Do you know a human that can do that or a vulcan?



Don't know about Paris, but here is the square roots of NYC and Brooklyn.

https://squarerootsgrow.com/
Image
Puppets seem like vampires sometimes. They live, and you're depleted.
Henry Selick
prankmonster
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of prankmonster
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2019, Mike Gainor wrote:

I believe they are called doctors... Smile

how to measure consciousness


Doctors are sales people. They sell things to you. Since we are dropping links, here are the world's leading scientists admitting we don't really understand and they define consciousness as an unsolved problem.

Will we ever solve the problem of Consciousness?

Here is United states govt research paper on human consciousness concluding that no other creature on Earth plays or behaves or interacts the way humans do. Why are so different from the others?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19394 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
So naturally the ONLY explanation for such a thing must be aliens LOL.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
prankmonster
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of prankmonster
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
So naturally the ONLY explanation for such a thing must be aliens LOL.


Because naturally speaking, such things are not naturally observed, anywhere. If something cannot be of natural origin, the only logical explanation is that it is of artificial origin. No many contenders for artificial tampering of life than advanced civilizations.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19394 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
You skip a great many solutions on your way to your non provable one.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
prankmonster
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of prankmonster
Quote:
On Apr 6, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
You skip a great many solutions on your way to your non provable one.


Name two.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19394 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I'll name the easiest one. We simply have not found a way to measure it as of yet. This one has a lot more plausibility than aliens.

See you believe aliens exist and assume they tampered with humans and then use your beliefs to prove your assumption. It is ridiculous.

You contend this idea in spite of no proof being brought forth to date which has not been completely debunked. Bring forth physical evidence for us.

My suggestion is to stop watching Anchient Aliens. Every one of those guys is a fraud.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1312 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Apr 6, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
I'll name the easiest one. We simply have not found a way to measure it as of yet. This one has a lot more plausibility than aliens.

See you believe aliens exist and assume they tampered with humans and then use your beliefs to prove your assumption. It is ridiculous.

You contend this idea in spite of no proof being brought forth to date which has not been completely debunked. Bring forth physical evidence for us.

My suggestion is to stop watching Anchient Aliens. Every one of those guys is a fraud.


But what about those documentaries of Men in Black with Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones. Isn’t that proof enough? Smile
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19394 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I stand corrected. Thanks for helping me out.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
prankmonster
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of prankmonster
Quote:
On Apr 6, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
I'll name the easiest one. We simply have not found a way to measure it as of yet. This one has a lot more plausibility than aliens.

See you believe aliens exist and assume they tampered with humans and then use your beliefs to prove your assumption. It is ridiculous.

You contend this idea in spite of no proof being brought forth to date which has not been completely debunked. Bring forth physical evidence for us.

My suggestion is to stop watching Anchient Aliens. Every one of those guys is a fraud.



The problem is not measuring. There are no precursors for human consciousness. It arrived on the scene unexpectedly with nothing before to naturally explain where it would come from or to understand what it is. To this day, all we understand is that if there is a damage to the brain, your ability to express the quality of your consciousness diminishes. There are many brain researches who propose the idea that brain functions more like an antenna rather than creating consciousness, it receives it.

Physical evidence, looking at physical things trying to understand non-physical things seem more ridiculous. We are not dumb. We have been looking. There is no indication that our ability to have consciousness is a biological phenomena.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19394 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
So of course since you don't understand it therefore it is aliens.

And naturally when nobody could explain gravity it aliens was a plausible explanation.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4668 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2019, Mike Gainor wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2019, landmark wrote:
Whose milk?



Only's...


Took me a while because I'm slow...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Every meat eater wants to be a vegan and I can prove it to you (32 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22..26~27~28 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL