The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Every meat eater wants to be a vegan and I can prove it to you (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26~27~28 [Next]
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
It is possible that Vegans do not have the strength to overcome small infections because there is something missing in their diet.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Magic_son
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of Magic_son
The garden has taught me "patience."

If you think gardening requires patience, you should try hunting and fishing.

I believe these are the most productive comments in this thread.
However, the truth is, (and here I go ASSuming) That both Vegans/Vegetarians and Meat-eaters all get their food from stores. Which can be full of all kinds of things that can be harmful. I truly salute anyone who can live either totally or mostly off grid.
As far as personal attacks... I have learned that there are some of the best people with the best intentions here trying to help people. AND THEN.. there are others who APPEAR that they feel they are more meaningful on this earth than they are.

Joe, you have a great sense of who you are and your meaning in this world. Even though I don't always agree with your philosophy, I think its a wonderful thing you are who you are!
by the way... I still want to eat meant Smile
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2067 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi JoeJoe,

I am a meat eater and I do not want to be a vegan. That's one counterexample to your statement, "Every meat eater wants to be a vegan."

Regards, Steve
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
We don’t have choices these days old boy. You want to be a vegan whether you like it or not.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
2593 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
I could probably live off just salads for two or three days, so I guess I would be a good part-time vegan. Smile

Tom
Do What Others Do And You Will Become Average

The Daycare Magician Book
www.amazekids.com/magic-downloads/childrens-magic-ebooks/the-daycare-magician/

Tom Boleware
www.tomboleware.com
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19632 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Apr 28, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 28, 2019, Mike Gainor wrote:
We were doing so well (though not very productive) in this thread without anyone adding personal attacks.

What are you talking about?? I think this is, has been, and will continue to be a productive thread.

I've planted seeds ... seeds take time to grow. It took twenty-years for me to go from eating meat to becoming vegan, I don't expect anyone here to become vegan today or even tomorrow.

The garden has taught me "patience". Smile

-JoeJoe

This is a great way to help you sleep at night. "I plant seeds, seeds take time to grow". What a wonderful excuse for failure.

These seeds are dead. Completely void after all content and logic. You are planting them in stone to boot.

You keep bring proven absolutely wrong time and time again, contradicting yourself then claiming words don't have the agreed upon meaning. Nobody takes a single thing you say seriously, even when you accidentally swerve into the truth.

Yourseeds have zero chance of growth.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1908 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
These seeds are dead.

A seed has to die before it can bear fruit. Smile

-JoeJoe
Watch the Pilot Episode of my new TV Show:As Seen on TV: The JoeJoe Magic Show
Learn JoeJoe's secrets at Magic Joint dot com
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6080 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
Quote:
These seeds are dead.

-JoeJoe

Wait, so fruit grows from death? you said nothing grows from death- for about four pages. It's clear you're making this up as you go along.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19632 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2019, magicfish wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
Quote:
These seeds are dead.

-JoeJoe

Wait, so fruit grows from death? you said nothing grows from death- for about four pages. It's clear you're making this up as you go along.

You beat me to it. Yet ANOTHER contradiction spewing from the uninformed.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
Seeds are very informed, otherwise, they would not know what to grow into.

Tommy
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1908 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
How about this: "every meat-eater wants to eat vegan food". You already put vegan-fries next to your animal-hamburger.

Schrodinger's cat: the cat is both alive and dead at the same time (quantum-physics). You will not know if you want to be vegan until the box is opened.

I did not know I wanted to be a vegan until I realized my diet was literally killing me. I didn't become vegan, I was already vegan ... I just stopped eating meat.

-JoeJoe
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19632 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
So that is what you get from that thought experiment?

Isn't it just as likely that one will be a meat eater once that box is open? THAT IS THE POINT.

Man once you reach the limits of your experience it goes downhill fast.

Also according the the gospel of JoeJoe that experiment was published in a book. As we know all information from books is out dated. Can't now suddenly say it is valid.

I TRIED A VEGAN food. It sucks! Get over it.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6080 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
How about this: "every meat-eater wants to eat vegan food". You already put vegan-fries next to your animal-hamburger.

Schrodinger's cat: the cat is both alive and dead at the same time (quantum-physics). You will not know if you want to be vegan until the box is opened.

I did not know I wanted to be a vegan until I realized my diet was literally killing me. I didn't become vegan, I was already vegan ... I just stopped eating meat.

-JoeJoe

No. I don't want to eat vegan food. I'm a primate and therefore, an omnivore, which is why Im able to consume and subsist on both animals and plants, unlike a snake or a deer. So I eat meat and I eat fruits and vegetables. I do not eat vegan food.
Fried potatoes are not vegan food. Plants are not vegan food.
By the way, what year was the word "vegan" invented?
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2201 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
It's extremely common for restaurants to have, in the least, animal fats in their french fries. That's part of what makes them taste so good. If a restaurant doesn't specify a dish is vegan, it's almost certainly not. Fun fact: The famous flavor of McDonald's french fries originally came from being cooked in beef tallow.

And I've done the vegan thing. Twice. I prefer omnivorous diets as that is far easier to hit our nutritional needs as a species, particularly since I have developed a fairly significant workout regime.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2201 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2019, magicfish wrote:
No. I don't want to eat vegan food. I'm a primate and therefore, an omnivore, which is why Im able to consume and subsist on both animals and plants, unlike a snake or a deer. So I eat meat and I eat fruits and vegetables. I do not eat vegan food.
Fried potatoes are not vegan food. Plants are not vegan food.
By the way, what year was the word "vegan" invented?

Accoding to Wikipedia:
Donald Watson coined the term vegan in 1944 when he co-founded the Vegan Society in England. At first he used it to mean "non-dairy vegetarian", but from 1951 the Society defined it as "the doctrine that man should live without exploiting animals".
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6080 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Cool. Thanks. Just wanted to know at what point people started calling my side veggies "vegan food"
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:

How about this: "your original premise has been shot down ingloriously, so you're trying to redefine it so that you can pretend that you were right all along"?

I don't put vegan-fries next to my animal-hamburger. I'm an omnivore, so I eat meat and I eat plants.
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1908 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
Isn't it just as likely that one will be a meat eater once that box is open? THAT IS THE POINT.

They die. The hamburger does not sprout a new cow, but the seed grows a new tree.

You won't know if you are alive or dead until you get sick and the doctor opens the box and let's you know: heart disease, kidney failure, liver problems, blah blah blah. Cancer can live inside you for decades without your knowledge.

I was dying for twenty years and didn't know it ... luckily, I had been on a vegetarian for eight years and was able to survive it. Now that I know whats in the box, I only want to eat food that feds me - not food that feds my diseases.

I have removed the vial of poison from the box that houses Schrodinger's cat.

Quote:
On Apr 30, 2019, S2000magician wrote:
How about this: "your original premise has been shot down ingloriously, so you're trying to redefine it so that you can pretend that you were right all along"?

No. That statement does not change my original premise.

-JoeJoe
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
149 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
Wimp Lo: Ha! Face-to-foot style. How do you like it?

Chosen One: I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: This is Earth.
Life's like a movie, write your own ending...
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19632 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
You can't add and subtract things at will in the experiment. My lord it is EXACTLY like talking to Wimp Lo! Yes!

News flash here JoeJoe, EVERYONE is in the process of death. Perfect health is simply te slowest rate at which you can possibly die. You are still in that process even though you are vegan.

Also everyone's body chemistry is different. You speak in childish absolutes. Grow up. Your premise has been completely shown to be false. Just admit it.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Every meat eater wants to be a vegan and I can prove it to you (32 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26~27~28 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL