The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Every meat eater wants to be a vegan and I can prove it to you (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25~26~27~28 [Next]
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
Isn't it just as likely that one will be a meat eater once that box is open? THAT IS THE POINT.


They die. The hamburger does not sprout a new cow, but the seed grows a new tree.

You won't know if you are alive or dead until you get sick and the doctor opens the box and let's you know: heart disease, kidney failure, liver problems, blah blah blah. Cancer can live inside you for decades without your knowledge.

I was dying for twenty years and didn't know it ... luckily, I had been on a vegetarian for eight years and was able to survive it. Now that I know whats in the box, I only want to eat food that feds me - not food that feds my diseases.

I have removed the vial of poison from the box that houses Schrodinger's cat.

Quote:
On Apr 30, 2019, S2000magician wrote:
How about this: "your original premise has been shot down ingloriously, so you're trying to redefine it so that you can pretend that you were right all along"?

No. That statement does not change my original premise.

Which is still wrong.
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
150 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
A seed is the offspring of a plant, however, a hamburger is not the offspring of a cow...

That is like saying cutting out a piece of tree trunk will grow a new tree.

Words have meaning.
Image
Life's like a movie, write your own ending...
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19726 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Not for JoeJoe.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15746 Posts

Profile of tommy
Not without a bull burger.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1910 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2019, Mike Gainor wrote:
A seed is the offspring of a plant, however, a hamburger is not the offspring of a cow...

That is like saying cutting out a piece of tree trunk will grow a new tree.


If you cut out a piece of tree, it can indeed grow into a new tree - the technique is called "cloning". I have pieces of trees soaking in water right now so they will grow roots and I can plant them.

When a cow is killed, it's spirit (it's life) leaves it's body and you eat the dead flesh.

When a tomato falls off the vine, it's spirit (it's life) stays in the seed and can grow.

The word missing from the conversation is "Resurrection".

-JoeJoe
Watch the Pilot Episode of my new TV Show:As Seen on TV: The JoeJoe Magic Show
Learn JoeJoe's secrets at Magic Joint dot com
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4723 Posts

Profile of landmark
Which is why I limit my meat-eating to lizard tails.
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
150 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
Quote:
On May 1, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2019, Mike Gainor wrote:
A seed is the offspring of a plant, however, a hamburger is not the offspring of a cow...

That is like saying cutting out a piece of tree trunk will grow a new tree.


If you cut out a piece of tree, it can indeed grow into a new tree - the technique is called "cloning". I have pieces of trees soaking in water right now so they will grow roots and I can plant them.

When a cow is killed, it's spirit (it's life) leaves it's body and you eat the dead flesh.

When a tomato falls off the vine, it's spirit (it's life) stays in the seed and can grow.

The word missing from the conversation is "Resurrection".

-JoeJoe


... and if I take a DNA sample from the ground beef I can make a clone of the cow... if we are going to continue moving the goal post, that is.
Image
Life's like a movie, write your own ending...
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1910 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On May 1, 2019, Mike Gainor wrote:
... and if I take a DNA sample from the ground beef I can make a clone of the cow... if we are going to continue moving the goal post, that is.


And yet you still have to wonder why people behave like animals?? People that eat animals behave like animals.

I'm not an animal ... I am a "human being". You should try it sometime, no where near as bad as some of the people here thinks it is. Smile

-JoeJoe
Watch the Pilot Episode of my new TV Show:As Seen on TV: The JoeJoe Magic Show
Learn JoeJoe's secrets at Magic Joint dot com
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
150 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
... and; according to you, elephants are not mammals because they don't have fur...
Image
Life's like a movie, write your own ending...
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On May 1, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
I'm not an animal ... I am a "human being".

You keep saying this same stupid thing.

Humans are animals.

You can argue against it all you want, and you'll always be wrong.
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On May 1, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
I'm not an animal ... I am a "human being".

You keep saying this same stupid thing.

Humans are animals.

You can argue against it all you want, and every time you do you'll be wrong.

I note that you put human being in quotes. That suggests doubt about its accuracy/appropriateness.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6089 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On May 1, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2019, Mike Gainor wrote:
A seed is the offspring of a plant, however, a hamburger is not the offspring of a cow...

That is like saying cutting out a piece of tree trunk will grow a new tree.


If you cut out a piece of tree, it can indeed grow into a new tree - the technique is called "cloning". I have pieces of trees soaking in water right now so they will grow roots and I can plant them.

When a cow is killed, it's spirit (it's life) leaves it's body and you eat the dead flesh.

When a tomato falls off the vine, it's spirit (it's life) stays in the seed and can grow.

The word missing from the conversation is "Resurrection".

-JoeJoe

Incorrect. The classification of living things includes plants and animals. Both are alive, until they die naturally, or until they are killed and consumed. Sometimes I kill an animal to eat feed my family, sometimes I kill a vegetable to feed my family. If uneaten, both will decay and rot and will be consumed by scavengers. The fresher the better of course. I want to eat my fish right after the catch, and I want to eat my fruit right after the pluck. Both fresh kills.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19726 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On May 1, 2019, S2000magician wrote:
Quote:
On May 1, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
I'm not an animal ... I am a "human being".

I note that you put human being in quotes. That suggests doubt about its accuracy/appropriateness.


In this case every word he types should be in quotes.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15746 Posts

Profile of tommy
The unwashed masses today are using a lot of vegetable oil, as opposed to fat, to fry their food, which is causing obesity on a grand scale. Vegetable oil used to be expensive and so it was not used much before.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2696 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On May 1, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
Quote:
On May 1, 2019, Mike Gainor wrote:
... and if I take a DNA sample from the ground beef I can make a clone of the cow... if we are going to continue moving the goal post, that is.


And yet you still have to wonder why people behave like animals?? People that eat animals behave like animals.

I'm not an animal ... I am a "human being". You should try it sometime, no where near as bad as some of the people here thinks it is. Smile

-JoeJoe



Humans are classified as animals. no matter what you want to believe.

"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1910 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, ed rhodes wrote:
Humans are classified as animals. no matter what you want to believe.


"white man" classified humans as animals; not every Europeans put down on paper has been correct, if that was the case you'd still believe the Earth was flat.

-JoeJoe
Watch the Pilot Episode of my new TV Show:As Seen on TV: The JoeJoe Magic Show
Learn JoeJoe's secrets at Magic Joint dot com
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, ed rhodes wrote:
Humans are classified as animals. no matter what you want to believe.

"white man" classified humans as animals; not every Europeans put down on paper has been correct, if that was the case you'd still believe the Earth was flat.

The earth is flat? No European has ever said otherwise?

What a load of garbage!

Give it up, JoeJoe. You're wrong on this one.

Every time you try to argue that you're right, you end up saying something else stupid.
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1910 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, S2000magician wrote:
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, ed rhodes wrote:
Humans are classified as animals. no matter what you want to believe.

"white man" classified humans as animals; not every Europeans put down on paper has been correct, if that was the case you'd still believe the Earth was flat.

The earth is flat? No European has ever said otherwise?


That is not what I said - that is not even remotely similar to what I said.

White man used to believe the Earth was flat, now they do not.

If you believe you should eat meat because that is what your ancestors believed then you are undeniable wrong.

-JoeJoe
Watch the Pilot Episode of my new TV Show:As Seen on TV: The JoeJoe Magic Show
Learn JoeJoe's secrets at Magic Joint dot com
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1910 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
And if you believe you are an animal because white man wrote that down in a book however many hundreds of years ago that you are an animal, well ... I feel sorry for you. I really do.

-JoeJoe
Watch the Pilot Episode of my new TV Show:As Seen on TV: The JoeJoe Magic Show
Learn JoeJoe's secrets at Magic Joint dot com
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
150 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
So... what are you trying to say... Kill Whitey?
Image
Life's like a movie, write your own ending...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Every meat eater wants to be a vegan and I can prove it to you (32 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25~26~27~28 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL