The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Brett Sherwood .925 silver Chop Cup (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Taking pre-orders, I believe.

.925 silver. Takes a baseball.

My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5649 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
. . . and here is the range of Brett Sherwood Classic Cups

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1077 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Beautiful and consider the cup is built similar to the Riser chops, using an inner lining cup to completely conceal the gimmick.

Brett has a new silver Benson bowl as well as a limited edition silver card clip as well. Both engraved.

Stunning. If you have to have the best and finest props these are it. Well worth every penny if you have the means.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4646 Posts

Profile of videoman
Although I can see how it makes sense I have to admit that I don't really care for the indentation on top.
Beautiful cup though as always from Brett.
All in all, I think I still prefer my Bar Cup for the effect.
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1077 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Received my new .925 engraved cup. All I can say is this is the most beautiful chop cup I have ever seen. I feel like Ferris Bueller touching the side of Cameron's Father's Ferrari in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. As Ferris would say: "If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up."

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Brett Sherwood .925 silver Chop Cup (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL